"I can't believe you still love me"

Jay smiled before wiping the tear that fell from his love's eyes.

"I believe the curse has nothing to do with it . . I just really love you that other opportunities to love others just vanishes. I thought my love for you is part of the curse but. . . I realized, it's not. The curse is just for you to not be with me. . . to hurt me. . but no matter how hard I try, you are just the love of my life that is so difficult to beat. No matter how many times you come and go, you're still the one I will always find. I am happy with all the "YOU" that came into my life. I'm happy Wonie. But now that you won't be taken away from me, I want you to know that I don't care now how many times I will cry what I care the most is how many times I will make you smile"

The words Jay told him made Jungwon cry out of happiness. After all the times he was born again, he feared that Jay might have grown tired of him and will let him go. He feared that once the curse is lifted, Jay will now look for others to love. He is also anxious that Jay being with him and loving him is a curse and once the curse is gone, so is Jay's love for him.

But he's wrong.

All this time, he was always loved by the one he also shared the same feelings with.

"I don't want to make you feel like I will not love you because of how many times I got hurt because I don't care. . ."

Jungwon again looked around and smiled at all his past selves. Even if it wasn't him that was there, he still felt like he experienced everything.

He closed his eyes as he sees the memories of his past selves. He is seeing thier past moments, and their feelings, he is feeling it. Every sadness, happiness, anger and others.

"I can't believe you went through all of this without getting tired of me . .  or even my face"

"You my love will never ran out of something for me to fall in love to. . . "

Jungwon was pulled into a warm embrace as he cherished this moment where he saw how he meant to his Jay.

Jungwon wanted to tell him that he also meant his life to him.

"I love you"

Those words were enough for Jay to feel everything Jungwon wanted him to feel. A smile then made its way on his face as he take them to their other destination, the sky.

"Wait, why are we here?"

The same place, atmosphere and time. The moment their greatest heartbreak occur, the time and place of Jungwon's first death that marks their fate.

"I didn't bring you here to scare you love. . ."

In front of them was the scene of Jungwon's death.

Jay held him in his arms as he protectively wrapped his wings around them. Tears are falling down his eyes as he gazed at the lifeless angel in his arms.

Jungwon flinched when he witnessed how Jay literally went crazy after his death. His eyes were on fire and even in his still motion, Jungwon felt his anger even just through a memory. Jay on the other hand had his head down as he witnessed his own self being a monster.

Flames surrounded Jay as he glare at every demon and angel present.

"Why did no one help him?"

Everyone looked shaken and scared.

Spreading his wings, Jay let his powers go as black flames shoot from his wings killing everything it touches. Angels and demons fled everywhere trying to survive the deadly flame but they can't as Jay's powers went out of control and black flames started raining onto everyone.

"It's going to the humans!!"

The flames stopped when Jay heard the word "human". his face immediately changed as he slowly lowered his wings.

He for the last time gazed at Jungwon who's slowly fading into the light.

"I'm sorry"

Was all he could say before flying down the Earth.

Jungwon was in tears when the image fades as he turn to look at Jay who has guilt written all over his face.

"Did this always happen?"

"No. . just once . . I can't even defend myself to you now. . I'm sorry, I once became the monster you feared. . "

Jungwon smiled and hug him instead.

"I got scared yes . . but seeing how you realized it calmed me. But don't let your guilt eat you up. Your sins from a long time ago, has been forgiven because if not, then this peace between angels and demons now wouldn't have happened. . . you're gonna be ok Jay. Plus, no one died from your attack. . . black flames are deadly, yes but only from a king, when you shoot those flames, you're not a king thus made your attack kill no one, only injured them."

Another chuckle left Jay's lips as he then realized what Jungwon said.

Black flames are only deadly powerful to kings. . . kings only have the power to kill using black flames.

"Good thing my father didn't make me king before the chaos happen"

They began to fly around as Jay flew them to their last destination, back to the house.

"If we're going to the bedroom, I'm gonna kill you"

Jungwon didn't even finish his sentence and indeed they're in the bedroom making his face as red as a tomato.

Around the four corners of the room, Jungwon saw every dream he had before his memory is even back.

"Don't tell me you're the one sending me nightmares"

Jay nervously nodded with a nervous smile on his face.

"I can't help it, . . I want to give you a nice dream about our past but I am a demon so monsters are really there. Plus I know nothing about giving dreams"

Jungwon pouted but as he look back at Jay he was confused at the smirk on his face.

"What?"

Jay stepped closer as he trapped Jungwon in his embrace.

"I brought you here so I can show you I made some of your nightmares and dreams. Bedroom is to sleep right? . . . I wonder what you thought of why you suddenly blushed . ."

Jungwon knew he was caught.

I mean, can you blame him? They're being so romantic then suddenly they're in a bedroom?

"I.  .   ."

Jungwon can't look straight into Jay's eyes.

"What have you remembered?"

Jungwon gasped when one of Jay's hand found its way inside his shirt, slowly caressing his sides.

Jungwon was about to reply when he was pushed on the bed with Jay hovering him.

And the rest is history.

____________