♡ Chapter 43 ♡

One week later
______________________________________

Every thing went well. Prince jungkook was announced as the crown prince.
Prince jungkook had many ways to take his revenge from prince junghyung and other royals who insulted him, but he chose the best way which was known as "success". He knew that people like junghyung can't tolerate others success. If prince jungkook took revenge like prince junghyung, they will be in the same place.
______________________________________

Princess y/n got out from the bathroom while wiping her hair to dry. Her eyes fell on the love of her life still sleeping, carefree spreading arms and legs on the whole bed. He was shirtless, but princess y/n was used to it. Then prince jungkook started searching for princess y/n to cuddle. His hand reached a pillow, he pulled it and started cuddling to it thinking it's princess y/n. Princess y/n chuckled while shaking her head and walked to the mirror to make herself look pretty. Princess y/n did her hair and looked at prince jungkook's sleeping figure.
She walked over the bed and settled on the edge preparing to wake the big baby. Pushing her hair behind her ear, she leaned forward running her fingers through his hair lovingly.
"Good morning" princess y/n said sweetly trying her best to wake him up as lovingly as possible. On one call he turned away while whining and pulled the blanket over his head. Princess y/n knew that he is wide awake already but pretending to be asleep.
Princess y/n pouted and bent near his ear "You look so cute when you are sleeping so I guess I can give you your morning kiss some other day. Sleep well". She softly squeezed his cheek and suddenly got up from the bed making his eyes shot open at her words and the suppressed smile fade away.
Without giving him a second glance she headed to the door when suddenly his muscular body bumped in to her, back hugging her tightly. Princess y/n gasped at the sudden movement. She was sitting on his lap.

"Where do you think you are going to without giving me my morning kiss?" Princess y/n felt Prince jungkook whispering near her ear with his husky morning voice.
Then he suddenly turned her around and pulled her even more closer by her waist making her body pressed with his. Princess y/n gulped and kept her hand on his biceps trying keep some distance with him. Princess y/n was so nervous. Suddenly prince jungkook hunched her body even closer to get her attention.
"Come on give me what's mine" prince jungkook said while closing his eyes, leaning to princess y/n with a romantic smile on his face.
Princess y/n slowly kissed his forehead then both of his cheeks and the tip of his nose nose making his smile grow wider. She pulled away and looked at prince jungkook. Prince jungkook opened his left eye peeking impatiently. Then he closed it again "Come on, I am waiting" he said while giggling. Princess y/n cupped prince jungkook's cheeks while leaning down towards him. Prince jungkook's smile grew wider. She was about to kiss his lip but,

*bang*
The door opened making both of them look at the door.
"My dearest bro~" prince jimin came inside thier room while singing. Then he stopped after seeing princess y/n on prince jungkook's lap. He raised his eyebrow. "What are you doing? Did I interrupted something?" He started smirking.
Prince jungkook was angry, he looked totally annoyed. "No we were just counting the stars. Wanna join?" He growled.
"What? No thanks I am good but you are not. Because you are late for the training with jin hyung today. And princess y/n you told me to memorize you to hang out with hejin today" he looked at prince jungkook with a awkward smile on his face.
"I-i will go n-now" he got nervous because prince jungkook was glaring at him whole time.
"Remember to knock the door next time" prince jungkook said while gritting his teeth.
Prince jimin left the room quickly while closing the door behind him.
"So?" Prince jungkook turned to princess y/n while grinning.
"What? You are late so get ready?" Princess y/n lightly push his chest and got up from his lap. Prince jungkook fell back to the bed while groaning. "My morning kiss" he kicked the blanket and started punching the air. After he got tried from it, he lazily got up from his bed and walked towards the bathroom.
Then he did his morning routine and came back to the room. He saw that princess y/n had placed his clothes on the bed. Then he got ready for his training.