♡ Chapter 2 ♡

Next day

All the people were busy preparing for the arrival.

And then there's Prince Junghyung, the elder son of the Jeon family, who was the most excited about the arrival. He was trying to look his best today.

"Hey brother, do I look good or should I wear more fancy clothes?" asked Prince Junghyung.
"This is the day I have been waiting for my whole life." I can't wait to meet her, can you imagine I am going to marry the most beautiful woman in the world, she was the one who all the kings wanted to marry, she is every mans dream, even some kings ask wars for her but she refused all other proposals but accepted mine. I am so lucky I know that. Nobody can compare to me; I am just perfect." He kept bubbling.

Yes, the King of Busan sent a marriage proposal from his son to the Princess of Seoul. Because it will end the war and bring peace for both kingdoms.

Prince Junghyung looked at his brother, who was there in the corner without any expression on his face. He didn't even care but continued his speech.

"Ahhh brother, last time I saw her, she was covering her face, but she still looked like an angel. People say that she is the purest thing in the world because no other man other than her father, the general and the king's most trusted buttler, has ever touched her; not even a single breath of another man has ever touched her skin. Just think about that; she is going to be my wife soon. She is going to be mine only mine. I am the luckiest. Did you see her when she was wearing a simple white dress at the last ball? She looked like a goddess; ahhhh, I forgot that you had never attended a ball."
And look at his brother again while letting the maids arrange his clothes. Since there wasn't any response from his brother, he decided to speak again.

"Prince Jungkook, are you not happy for your elder brother? I think you have to wear something nice too."

Prince Jungkook just nodded his head, but inside he was so hurt. Yes, he had never seen this princess, but he had heard about her when some maids were gossiping about her. He was amazed by the princess because everyone talked about how she is kind and pure hearted, and everybody love her respected her. He wasn't envy about his brother but disappointed about himself because he couldn't be that man who is taking her hand.

"Ohhhhhh, look at my son. You are so handsome, I don't think the princess of Seoul will be able to take her eyes off of you." Queen Jeon entered the room and went to her elder son. checking that everything is done with his clothes.
Then she eyed the other prince, who was in the corner with a heavy heart.

"Jungkook, go change your clothes," she said to him without even looking at him.
Prince Jungkook just nodded and went to his room.

After that, all the royals gathered at the royal court, where they were waiting for the princess's arrival. Prince Jungkook was in a dark corner, excited to see this famous princess. No one noticed him. Everyone ignored him as always.

The doors suddenly opened, revealing a royal guard, who bowed and said

"She has arrived."