♡ Chapter 9 ♡

"So what are we going to do today?" asked Princess y/n.
Prince Jungkook went to his table and found a small note book; he wrote something on it and brought it near the princess, who took it and read it carefully.

"What about riding horses?"

Prince Jungkook looked at the princess and smiled at her.
"That's a great idea; let's do it. Before riding horses, I have to change my clothes," said the princess. Princess y/n gave the book back to the prince and prince jungkook placed it on his pocket then prince jungkook nod his head while looking at her. "Then I will meet you at the stables, is that ok?" She asked. Prince Jungkook smiled at her and nodded his head as they both walked towards the princess's room. Princess y/n went inside her room, and Prince Jungkook went to the stables.
After that, Princess y/n changed her clothes.

And went to the stable.
General wang saw her and talked to her "princess y/n are you going to ride horses ."

"Yes Jackson, this is going to be fun

"Yes Jackson, this is going to be fun."she said with a cute grin in her face.
General Wang smiled at her and said, "Yes, ,but princess, you can't go alone."
"I am not going alone; I am going with Prince Jungkook." Princess answered.
"Ah, ok, let's go," said the general.
"Hold on, where are you going?" asked the princess with a questionable look. "I am coming with you, isn't that obvious?" He replied.
"Fine, then let's go hurry up," said the princess.
"Someone can't wait to see her fiance." General Wang said while wiggling his eyebrows, teasing the princess. Princess hit his shoulder and walked away.
"Wait for me," said General Jackson while running behind the princess.

They both arrived at the stables.