Chapter 7: Revenge

En başından başla

"Jimin, the soups done," my mom walked into the room.

"Oh, OK," I said.

"Who are you talking to," she asked.

"Oh, no one," I replied.

"Alright, well, get some before the soup get's cold," then my mom left.

"Just how long are you going to keep this up," I heard Vox remark.

I just ignored it and walked back downstairs.

FRIDAY 

This party is happening on the evening of school, the homecoming dance. Homecoming is a bit different than prom. For one, it's not just subjected to just seniors. The dance is for anyone. And don't need to be formal it's a party just to hang out. 

"Jimin, be back by 10," my mom said.

"OK, bye, mom," and then I drove off to school.

Heading to the school parking lot, I already see Jungkook's car. Next to his car were two sports cars, huh, spoiled kids. 

"Those must be his two friends' car," I thought.

Anyway, I walked into school with music sounds vibrating in the hallway. The party was in the gymnasium. Already I see kids in there. When I get in, I look around. Jungkook, and they are here. I guess they didn't expect to see me with their expressions going grey seeing me.

*gives the friends the middle finger*

Going to the snack line, I poured some punch into and roamed around the gym, looking for a spot to at least be at. 

*bumps into someone*

"Oh shit," I muttered.

"Oh, I'm sorry~

Rosé bumped into me.

"J~Jimin, you're here," Rosé seemed surprised.

"Yeah, why," I said.

"We heard that you got beat up. Are you OK," Rosé asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a week of an ice pack on my right eye," I made a joke of it.

Rosé giggled, then came to her senses, laughing at the person she hates. 

"Uhh," Rosé straightens her face. "I~I'm glad you're OK,"

"I'm glad you're OK too," I said.

Rosé walked away, but I noticed for a brief moment that a smile appeared on her face and her cheeks were red. 

"Haha," Vox chuckled.

"What," I said.

"Jimin, I~ actually I'm going to keep that to myself," Vox said.

"No, tell me," I said.

"Nope, not even in my next body that I'm going to take over," Vox said.

"Whatever," I shrugged it off. 

About to head somewhere else, I bumped into Jungkook's friends, which caused me to spill my drink.

"Well, look who came back from the dead," one of the friends chuckled.

Jungkook is standing behind them in the back, looking at me with a death stare, but at the same time a face of regret.

"What the hell is your problem man," I shouted back at them.

"We can go again unless you're afraid of going back to the hospital," they threatened. 

I had to back off. That made them chuckle and move on. 

"God, what the fuck," I mumbled to myself.

"Come on, Jimin, let's just go," Vox said.

I wasn't listening to Vox.

"Jimin, let's go. Your mom wants you back at 10," Vox said.

"You know what~

I stormed out of the gym and headed to the boy's locker room. There's a bunch of sports equipment there. 

"There it is," I grabbed the baseball bat.

"Jimin, what are you doing," Vox asked.

"You'll see," I replied.

When I walked back to the parking lot, I eyed Jungkook and his friend's cars.

"You want to be their friends, huh," my tone began to become aggressive. 

No hesitation or second thought, I swung my bat, shattering every fucking window, paint, and tire.

"Take that bitches," I yelled out.