Attacked

{AMERICAS POV}
I am working in my office with Silvia when we heard them, the rebel alarms.
Now 8 months pregnant it is getting harder for me to move so as I struggle to get out of my chair Maxon sprints into my office. When he sees Silvia helping me out of my chair I see him let out a breath.
"Let's go to the safe room hurry" he says running to take Silvia's place.
"Silvia get Mary to meet me in the safe room please" I shout to Silvia as Maxon helps me out of the Queens office.
"Of course your Majesty" Silvia says speed walking out of my office.
When Maxon and I finally arrive to the secret passage to the royal safe room Maxon goes in first. I walk down slowly but clearly not slow enough even in my flats I lose balance and fall down the stairs.
"AMERICA!" Maxon shouts quickly helping me up.
"Are you alright?" He asks frightened.
" I'm fine Maxon, I hope the baby is alright" I say placing a hand over my now enormously large belly.
"Queen America, King Maxon!" I hear Mary call from the top steps.
"Down here" Maxon shouts.
Silvia and Mary rush down the steps,
"Are you alright your Majesty?" Silvia asks me.
"No she's not she fell down the stairs" Maxon says quickly.
"I'm fine Silvia" I say placing a reassuring hand on Maxon's chest.
"I am going to go rest of you need me I will be sleeping in that cot over there." I say pointing to a cot in the corner of the room. I lay down and go to sleep listening to the hushed tones of Maxon and Silvia talking.

{2 hours later}
I shift uncomfortably in the cot and wake up, the cot feels damp underneath me. Suddenly my eyes go wide,
"Um Mary, what happens to a woman right before she gives birth?" I ask
"Oh um her water breaks your Majesty" she answers
"I think I am about to have this baby" I say.
"What!" Maxon shouts rushing to my side.
"Darling are you sure?" He asks me.
"I'm positive." I say right before a wave of pain hits. I scream out. I see Silvia rushing over.
"Alright Queen America that was your first contraction hopefully we still have some time, if those rebels leave fast enough we can get you to the hospital wing." she says quickly
"For now just lay here, and King Maxon it would be wise to hold your wife's hand" Silvia says.
"Maxon" I say tears welling in my eyes.
"Yes darling" he comforts me
"I don't want to have this baby in a safe room" I say starting to cry.
Another wave of pain racks my body and I squeeze Maxon's hand and scream. And I knew that I was going to be having this baby during a rebel attack.