Appointment

Chapter 1
{AMERICA'S POV}

(THREE YEARS LATER)

I woke up to a loud crash, I bolted upright thinking it was rebels attacking the palace but when my eyes finally adjusted to the brightness of the room I noticed it was Maxon trying to get his clothes on.
"Ughhh" I sigh falling back into bed trying to slow my now rapidly beating heart.
"Sorry my love" Maxon says crawling back on to the bed snuggling beside me, I put my head onto his chest and try to fall sleep again but Maxon moves.
"My dear...love I meant love I swear it, I am afraid that you and Silvia have some business to attend to as do I. Even though I would rather spend my day with you snuggling in my bed." He says helping me stand up and giving me a quick kiss on my forehead.
"I am meeting with Kriss today" I say as I walk to the door joining our rooms.
"Really?" He asks
"Yes would you like to stop by and see her, like you always do" I inform him. As I walk into my room I notice my maids Mary, and Paige, have laid out some dress selections for me today. Three gorgeous dresses but I choose the blue dress, it is made of a soft material I can't name as I slip it on I notice the fine detail it reaches the floor but the sleeves only go until my elbows. I walk over to go ring Mary and Paige but suddenly I am dizzy and I need to lean on a wall, I breathe slowly to try and regain my balance. When I can finally stand again I ring Mary and Paige and tell them to make an appointment with the new doctor.
"Is everything alright? Your majesty." Mary questions.
"Yes," I say "I think" I mumble to myself.
When Mary and Paige finish with my hair and makeup I leave the third floor to go to my doctor appointment quickly before my first meeting.
As I arrive at the hospital wing the new doctor greets me at the door.
"Good morning your Majesty, my name is doctor Ava I hope you are doing alright this morning." She goes down into a curtsy.
"Oh that won't be necessary," I say quickly.
"Alright than, why don't we take a seat up here" she says motioning to her examining table. I climb onto the crinkling papers and sit down.
"Now what seems to be the problem" she says sitting down on a stool that spins.
"Well it started a few mornings ago I felt a bit sick to my stomach and now this morning I lost my balance and got very dizzy." I say
"Okay well let's get on with the appointment than" she closes the curtain that shows the rest of the hospital.