QE: Here is my great fleet!

Behind Elizabeth is Wales.

Wales: And it's not just your fleet, the Eagle Union fleet is also here, in addition to the Peruvian fleet.

QE: But there are only 3 ships.

Wales: 3 or 1 ship, it is obvious that they are ships of another faction than the Royal Navy or Eagle Union.

Hood: (While having her tea on her ship) [It's certainly a great sight, it looks very promising]

Warspite: Yes, this combat will decide the outcome of this war so we must win at all costs.

FLEET OF EAGLE UNION AIRCRAFT CARRIERS HORNET

On the Hornet carrier, Cleveland-class light cruisers converse.

Montpelier: You can count on us sister, we are the knights of the seas, we are the best.

Denver: We can't let Aneki down, after all she's the real Knight of the Seas.

Bolognesi: PROTEST!

At that the Cleveland-class cruisers turn at the voice of a girl and see Bolognesi, Allen and Raleigh.

Bolognesi: The real Knight of the seas is my leader!

Montpelier: No, no, no, what do you say? Aneki is the true Knight of the Seas.

Denver: Yes, yes, Aneki is Knight of the Seas.

Bolognesi: (somewhat annoyed) What do they say? The only Knight of the Seas is Miguel Grau who is my leader!

Cleveland: (embarrassed laugh) Girls, why ...

Denver / Montpelier / Columbia / Bolognesi: (Shout of hatred) SHUT UP!

Cleveland: (100% moral damage) Ungh!

Cleveland falls to her knees dejected, it was the first time her sisters yell at her like that and they look at her with a murderous expression.

Cleveland: What did I do wrong? What did I spoil them for?

In that Cleveland felt a very dangerous presence and when she looked up she saw Grau who was watching her subordinate's fight against the Cleveland sisters, Cleveland felt very afraid in that, it is a fear very different from other fears that she felt, Grau she had a gloomy look as she smiled in a very motherly way.

Cleveland: (By the way, when did she show up here?)

Grau: Bo-log-ne-si, May I know what you do?

When Bolognesi and the Cleveland-class cruisers looked at Grau they all shook with fear.

Bolognesi: (shudders with fear) HIIIII! (Panicking) Oh, it's nothing, we were just arguing among the girls who the real Knight of the Seas is.

In that Grau stops emitting an aura of intimidation and begins to think, this fact made Bolognesi think and the Cleveland class were saved from punishment.

Grau: (Thoughtful) Hmm, now that I think about it Cleveland is credited with the title Knight of the Seas, but hey (Killer look) What did I tell you about not fighting with the allies? What did I tell you about being a good example to foreign military forces? When we return we will have a long and good talk.

Bolognesi swallowed hard, Grau walks away, in that Bolognesi feels someone touch her shoulder, she turns by reflex and receives a blow to the abdomen.

Bolognesi: OUCHHHH!

Bolognesi falls to the ground on her knees while clutching her abdomen when she looks up she sees that Chipana had delivered the blow, Chipana remained expressionless.