Chapter 1206-1210

Chapter 1206: Let’s Do It at the Cloud Top Condominium!

Yun Liuli bit her lip, making a fearless expression. “Whatever you say is interesting, I’ll find it interesting!”

Yun Liuli was used to seeing Gu Qingcheng reject her. Now that Gu Qingcheng was so ambiguously flirting with her, Yun Liuli was unable to resist.

Gu Qingcheng was tickled by her reaction. He raised a hand and stroked her head. “You still have time, so wait until I’m discharged… I’ll wait for you to conquer me!”

“At the Cloud Top Condominium?” Yun Liuli’s heartbeat started quickening.

“If you’re prepared to do it at the hospital, I can oblige with this minor injury!” Gu Qingcheng lowered his voice. Despite trying his best to restrain himself, he still couldn’t help squeezing Yun Liuli’s petite hand.

Actually, Gu Qingcheng was perhaps more anxious than Yun Liuli!

Although, usually, it was Yun Liuli who acted more desperately.

Yun Liuli and Gu Qingcheng were very close to each other, and their breathing was messed up. This was especially so since they were sitting so close to each other… and discussing that sort of thing.

“Then…” Yun Liuli’s throat vibrated. “Let’s do it at the Cloud Top Condominium!”

Yun Liuli was very impatient as well, but she couldn’t help but be concerned about Gu Qingcheng’s injuries.

Although she was anxious… Gu Qingcheng was like a piece of meat next to Yun Liuli’s mouth—she could eat it anytime she wished, and it didn’t have to be now…

Moreover, Yun Liuli indeed didn’t have the time to learn properly over this period of time. She had to take out some time to learn properly.

Within several minutes, Little Meng came back with a notebook and pen. Yun Liuli looked at the script but didn’t have the desire to write up the brief biography of the character.

Her mind was filled with Gu Qingcheng’s flirty words from earlier…

Yun Liuli was eager to try it now, to learn from those videos that Bai Xiaonian sent to her email!

Yun Liuli was unable to quiet her heart. She set the blank notebook aside and started studying the script again.

She only gradually calmed down after taking several long and deep breaths. She started sorting out the script’s storyline, then conceptualizing the endeavors this youngest daughter of the Bai family, Bai Wanqin, had growing up…

Yun Liuli picked up the pen and wrote down the key points on the notebook.

Bai Wanqin was the youngest child in the large Bai household. Even though the Bai family usually didn’t believe in indulging or spoiling their kids, because Bai Wanqin was the youngest and furthermore a girl, she wasn’t disciplined as strictly as the boys. The elders in the family tended to indulge her. Hence, Bai Wanqin was the child best at wheedling in the family.

The Bai family was well-versed in martial arts. Be it boy or girl, a member of the Bai family had to practice martial arts from a young age. For the boys, it was training for them to fight in wars and protect their country in the future, and for the girls, it served to strengthen and condition their bodies.

The eldest daughter of the family, Bai Wanyan, was favored by Old Master Bai, Duke Zhenguo. She was personally taught by the old man since she was young, so she was extremely well-versed in martial arts and military strategy.

Mr Fu, I Really Love You (Author: Thousand Birch Shedding, 千桦尽落 Book 1 COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें