Real_Bad_Dream

Korah

Last day of exams and I woke up late. I rushed out the house after packing my materials in my bag. I hope I didn't leave any needed item,behind.

Running to the bus stop with my shoe lace untied, I almost tripped.
Luckily, I saw a bus and quickly hopped in. Catching my breath and knotting my tie at the same time.

Taking a risk to check the time,it's almost eight. I've never been this late.

***

Third_ person pov

Trevor managed to get out of bed,his recent tiredness and difficulty in breathing is unexplainable.
He would bleed from his nose often and see it as studying too much.

Evan knocked on his room door so they'll go downstairs together.
"You look pale,what's up? ". Evan asks,looking disappointed.
"I'm just tired. Guess I read too much overnight".
Trevor said,fixing his buttons.

"You need to go for checkup man". Evan pulls his brother to face him.
Trevor just smiles at his gesture. "You are looking at me like I'll die anytime soon. Stop it". He laughs,withdrawing from Evan and checking himself out in the standing mirror.

"I'm really worried,Trevor".

"Now I know why I get massive attention. I'm alluring". Trevor said,ignoring Evan's words and smiling.

"It's not funny Trevor,stop ignoring it". Evan frowns.

"Evan,do you think Korah would accept to date me?". He turns away from the mirror.
Evan stormed out in anger,his brother is saying something else and it's way too annoying.

Trevor turns back to the mirror,his smile dims as he notice his nose bleeding again. He buries his face in his palms as the blood stains it.

He quickly brought out his phone to send a text before cleaning his bleeding nose and went out to meet angry Evan who is waiting in the car.

Evan refused to say a word to him till they got to school.
"Evan". Trevor calls his bro who is walking away.
Evan reluctantly turn back and saw Trevor smiling and waving at him.
They do that everyday but Evan isn't just in the mood today.

He just nods and turn back,walking while Trevor went the opposite way.

Trevor

I first of all went to the restroom to calm myself and made sure my breathing is accurate before going to class.
I sight Korah coming towards me with her friends and I just stare at her.
How I wish I told her how much I like her, sooner.

They all saw me at the same time and Korah fasten her steps to meet me.
"Hi Trevor". She greets,smiling brightly.

I dragged her closer to me and her head hits my chest. Her eyes wide open as I wrap my hands around her.

I notice other students staring at us but I honestly do not care.
Releasing her slowly to meet her eyes,she looks at me in surprise.
"You just..why did..you". Korah tries to speak but her words keep breaking.

"I'll tell you my wish after today's paper". I whisper in her ears.
"How are you so confident that you'll come first?". Korah asks,standing akimbo.
She's so cute looking up just to see my face.

"Because it's so easy to get you distracted". I ended,giving her a Peck before walking away.
I'm pretty sure she would think of it throughout, enough reason to distract her.

Third_ Person pov

Korah stood still,bewildered at what Trevor just did in the mist of other students who would probably want to drag her hair off.

OFFERNAGE [EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें