Laughter, Tears,& Goosebumps

Tatiana

***
I can believe I was once intimidated by Korah. She is so nice and been a people lover, anyone and everyone would definitely want to be friends with her.

She's someone who you'd want to tell anything because of her level of understanding. I have learnt quite a lot from her so giving her a little surprise won't hurt.

"Have you called Korah that we are on our way to her place?". Dawn asks,applying lip gloss.
"Yeah..sure". I glance to her. "Seriously Dawn? Why applying lip gloss when you know we are going to the beach".
I shake my head,my eyes focused on the road while I drive.

"Tatiana, Dawn Dion looks cute no matter where she goes. You never know how many hot guys would be present". Dawn explains,her face on the mirror.

"I'm not in the mood,Dawn". I try not to laugh but I can't just hold it.

In five minutes, we arrived at Korah's place, Waiting for her come out. I can't wait to show her what I prepared, just for her.

"Wow..you girls look stunning". Korah comments as she slide in the back seat.
"Thanks Korah,you too". I said.

"This would be my first time at the beach though". Korah reveals.
"You serious?". Dawn asked with her eyes popping out.
Korah nods, packing her hair into a messy bun.

***
Korah

We got to the beach at Silicon Estate within a few minutes. Thanks to our driver,Tatiana.
"Wow..its so beautiful". I stare around with happiness all over my face.
"You like?". Tatiana asked,smiling as she put on her sunglasses.
"I love... ". I snap,laughing at myself.

The soft beach sand swallowed my leg instantly. I literally just stood,staring around and allowing every inch of my body to feel the atmosphere.

"There's a changing room over there". Tatiana directed. "You can change into your bikini".

I nod quickly, I'm way too happy right now. "What about you two?".
"We'll catch up". Dawn shouted, already in the water with her floral short gown.

I took my bag from the trunk and hurried to the restroom. I am drunk with glee I hope I go home in piece.

I changed to my rainbow coloured bikini which felt a bit uncomfortable but that's what everyone's wearing so.... My hair still in a messy bun.

Walking out to meet the others,I sight other people around them. I smile, fastening my steps to meet them.

I stop halfway when I saw Trevor, Bernard and Evan clearly. It feels like a dream,like I'm hallucinating. They are all laughing and playing but then stopped and turned when they saw me in sight.

They all gesture for me to come closer. My eyes all teary as I walk in the sand to meet them.
Trevor walked to meet me and pull me in a hug. I feel my heart floating, tears of happiness drops from my eyes and he only hug me tighter. His shirt buttoned down,reveling his abs and chest.

I glance over to Tatiana and she just winks at me,smiling. I giggle, blinking my eyes so I won't cry more.

Trevor slowly withdraws and wiped my tears,smiling brightly. I look up to his eyes and he just press his lips together.
"Come on". He whispers,holding my hand to meet the others.

Bernard and Evan hugged me too,their big body against mine. "You are beautiful". Bernard whispers to my ears and I blush extremely.

It's not even my birthday and I'm feeling this special. Right now,I feel satisfied.

We all played in the water and ate all sorts of things. I found myself laughing throughout,vibes on vibes.

"Let's play truth or dare". Dawn said,sipping her juice.
"Yepp!I'm in". Tatiana shouted.
"I'm... Not in". I dragged and Dawn pushed me to their mist.
"I'll get a bottle". Evan stood hastily.

I glance over to Trevor and he just blink slowly at me,biting his lips. I chuckle, looking away.
"Here is it...". Evan sat,dropping a bottle in our mist.

Tatiana spined the bottle and it landed on Dawn and Bernard.
"Interesting... " Bernard rubs his hands as Dawn picked dare. "Dawn..I dare you to dance in the middle of everyone here".

"Hmm..cool". She stood,going right to the mist of people to dance.

She is unbelievable.

I just laugh at her dance steps. She's too cute to be neglected.

The next spin landed on me and Tatiana.
"Truth or dare Korah". Tatiana asks,smirking.

"Truth". I quickly replied.
"Okay..if you have the chance to kiss Trevor today,will you?".

Okay .I think dare would have been better.

They all turn to me for a reply.
"It's just a question Korah". Dawn said with a shrug.

I shake my head slowly. "No".
Tatiana arch her brows,looking at me for clarification

"You sure?". Trevor asks,getting up from where he's seating.
I stare at coming towards me,gulping hard.
He took my hands to help me stand,gazing into my eyes.

The others just watch.

Trevor cups my cheek in his hand and leans in to my lips. I can't feel myself at this point.
He diverted to my ears. "When you're ready". He whispers then withdrew.

"What a scene". Bernard frowns. "You guys are boring".
Trevor giggles. "Come over instead, I'll give you a kiss".

They ran around,laughing while I stood still, Reminiscing what Trevor just said.

It's getting late and we all prepared to go. Tatiana and Evan arranged what we brought to the car while Dawn and Bernard seem to be chatting and laughing.

I glance over to see Trevor standing close to the water. I took a deep breath,going to meet him with my hands wrapped around my body in slight cold.

"Hey..." I started, standing by his side,my short self looking up to see his face.
He turns to see me,a small smile on his face. "You must be cold". Trevor said,taking off his shirt and wore it around me.
"Thanks". I whisper.

"Korah.." Trevor fully turn to face me. "Promise me you'll always be happy,no matter what".
His words sure hit different places in me.

"Um...I can't promise something like that. Things happen". I said truthfully,waving my hair off my face.

"Take this". Trevor took off his silver necklace and place in on my neck. I held my hair so he'd get a better view.
"Why.." I ask in a low voice.
"I just..felt like". Trevor smile softly,adjusting the necklace on my neck.

"I have something to give you too". I scan my hand and released the silver bracelet. It was quite big for me anyway so it'll fit him perfectly.

Trevor chuckles as I wore the bracelet on his left hand. "There you go".
He took up his hand to take a good look. "It's cute, like you".
I tuck my hair to my ears. "Thank. You"

Sensations came in as Trevor wrap his hands around my waist. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes as the water wave up to our legs and trailed back.
I took the chance to gaze at his face. He opens his eyes and our eyes locked.

I couldn't take off my eyes from his as his face draws near. He seem to understand my desire without me saying a word.

Trevor cups my small face in his big hands with the bracelet, shinning on his wrist.
In a swift, I felt his pink lips on mine. I closed my eyes to feel the moisture of how his lips twirl on mine.

I followed his lead and in few seconds,it felt perfect.
He gently took his hands to my waist while my hands cup his flawless face instead.

Our friends would definitely be watching but all of a sudden,I didn't care about them watching.

I might not be able to look at Trevor after this .Yet, I would take the slightest opportunity...