35 - Could it be love?

Start from the beginning

I was waiting for him to truly show me his dominant self, but he never did. The most he would do close to that is tie my hands. But nevertheless he had control over my body without even drawing on that part of him. He used his tongue and hands to drive me to the point of madness and back. In the bedroom I yielded all power to him. I was still curious about that other part of his life and oftentimes wondered what it would be like to me dominated by a true dominant.

I was sprawled across his chest deep in thought when someone knocked on the door.

"Alyssa you better be fucking ready to go and not be humping Dimitri's brains out," Aria screamed at me from the other side of the door. I sighed to myself. We never seemed to agree on anything these days. It was clear she wasn't fond of Dimitri, and tried her best to rile him up whenever she could. Of course he would ignore her, unless she turned her verbal assaults on me. To top things off she wanted me to sleep in another room tonight. I didn't want to. She went on and on about it being tradition for the bride and groom to sleep apart the night before their wedding, and bad omens and all sort of witchy crap she could pull out off that ass of hers. I told her no and she created a scene and of course Dimitri stepped in.

"Go away Aria. I don't want to go out anywhere." She came barging in. "You have to. It's your night. I organized this just for you." Dimitri kissed me on the forehead and untangled himself from me. "Go on kitten, it is your night. Go have fun." I was certain Aria was rolling her eyes when he called me that. She never understood why I put up with it. She hated it. Dimitri made his way to the door without looking in Aria's direction. How he managed that I don't know, since she was standing directly in his path. Before he left, he turn his gaze on me. His eyes darkened. "No strippers Alyssa." The way he said those three words I knew I would be in serious trouble if there were indeed strippers. And knowing my sisters, strippers would definitely be involved. I sighed. We had come a long way in such a short time and I didn't want to ruin it.

*Flashback*

I left him standing there gaping at my back. The audacity of him doing what he did to me. It was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever experienced. I was serious when I said I would have preferred if he had whipped me. He failed me as a Dom. I might not know much about the lifestyle, but I know you never neglect your sub no matter how disobedient that sub was. He was supposed to take care of me, not torture me by withdrawing emotionally.

*********

I focused on Aria. "Please tell me, there aren't any strippers involved." She laughed. "It wouldn't be a bachelorette party if there weren't." I turned my back on her and went to get dressed. "Just keep them away from me. I can have fun without the strippers." She was silent for a minute before she finally said what was on her mind. "So because 'Mr. I am King of this place' said no strippers you automatically roll over and play dead? I never thought you were the type to just sit back and let someone tell you what to do. At least when you ran away and was with Adrian you had more fire, more passion. You spoke up for yourself. Now, you are being the perfect little trophy on Dimitri's arm."

I whirled on her so fast and had her pinned against the wall before she could finish the last sentence. "Don't you ever mention his name in your mouth again!" She knew there was no way that she could get out of my hold, so she didn't even bother to try. "Wow, I have been putting down your mate ever since I got here. I have insulted him over and over again and I have never gotten a rise out of you. But all I did was mention Adrian's name and you get upset to the point that your eyes changed colour. Does your soon to be husband know that you fucked his brother's friend when you were away? I wonder how he would take it."

I let her go. "Get out!" She didn't budge so I opened the door and flung her out on her ass before dropping to my knees on the floor. 

*Flashback*