Jen wasn't fond of my bike, she refused to get on it, and hated whenever I told her I had been out riding. She saw it as "death on two wheels", and begged me to get rid of it, but I hadn't.

I loved my bike, especially in LA. It was one of my major purchases during my break up. Whenever i would ride I would feel so free, and so relaxed, it became like my escape from reality. I wasn't ready to give it up yet.

"No worries," she laughed and began to walk off.

"Willow," I called out before she got too far, "Could you find out if Ashton is here please," I asked her, and she nodded before turning back away.

"She's so hot," Niall stared at her as she walked away.

"Not happening Niall, she has a boyfriend for starters, and second- she is my girlfriends cousin, not to mention my assistant. I don't need you screwing around with her, then making shit awkward for me when you toss her aside!" I said very firmly, knowing exactly what dirty thoughts were stirring behind his prying eyes.

"Maybe I could be of some assistance to Sam this weekend, since she want's a bit of fun," he wiggled his eyebrows, and I knew he was trying to get a rise out of me now.

"Be my guest, I'll love to see Calum punch the shit out of you."

The three others had left us now, and we continued our back and forth banter until Willow returned.

"Ashton is backstage, second dressing room on the left, at least I'm pretty sure he's there, I saw Cal and those two guys from dinner last night, then there was another guy who I guess is him."

"Okay thanks, Niall keep her company and don't be an idiot, hopefully this doesn't take long," I left them and mentally prepared myself for this confrontation.

I heard Ashton's laugh fill the corridor, so i definitely knew he was in the room now. I don't even know why I was nervous, it's not like I had really done anything wrong by him, so he couldn't exactly tell me to f*ck off. If anything, he should be the one trying to sort things, not me.

"Harry," Calum was the first to make eye contact with me when I entered the room.

"Hi mate," I hugged him like I usually did.

Even though he and Sam weren't together anymore, I still considered him a close friend, even like a brother really. I had no issues with him, so it was nice to see him again.

"I heard Sammy.. um Sam's in town. Is she coming to the awards?" He almost whispered.

"I'm not getting involved, and I don't know anyway. I think her and Kirstin plan to come to the after party, but that's all I really know."

I wasn't going to tell him Sam had full intention of hooking up with some random stranger, so I stuck to a quick explanation hoping he would leave it at that.

"Kirstin's going to the after party?" Luke questioned me next. He seemed surprised she would be there.

"Yeah, erm anyway...I came here to talk to Ashton," I looked to him, and he was looking at me as if trying to assess the kind of mood I was in.

He didn't say anything, he just stared blankly, waiting for me to continue on.

"Can we talk? Privately," I stared him down right back, and he nodded and followed me out the door to another room without an argument.

"What have I done now Harry? If this is about wanting to know if I've told anyone about Jen being pregnant than the answer is no, I wouldn't do that."

"It's not that, but thank-you, you know, for not saying anything."

"Then what?"

I thought about how to approach this situation for a minute. He was actually being bearable to be around, so it was making it a little easier to make peace with him.