The Lava / Bonding with the herd

A/N: Quick change about my OC's name, so Max's name will be Eleanora or Eleanor for short because this name kept in my head. So enjoy.

It was a blizzard day. Deep in the glacial valley, Runar, Roshan's father led his hunters across a snowy plain. Their wolves pulled on their leashes, sniffing the ground like hunting dogs. The humans stopped beside a set of footprints to examine them, but then they shook their heads sadly.

They weren't tiger tracks. The wolves sniffed around, digging their noses in the snow, but they seemed confused. Runar tightened his grip on one wolf's leash-he had to admit that the wolves had lost the scent. One of the hunters came over and took the leash from Runar's grip.

With a deep sigh, the chief looked down at his son's broken necklace in his hand. He shook his head, giving up hope. He had to lead his people through Glacier Pass to their settlement on the other side before the snow made that trip impossible. With a heavy heart, Runar followed his hunters back toward the rest of the tribe.

Meanwhile with the herd, the herd almost headed to the Glaxier Pass as Roshan almost home and meet with his father.

Manny: Well, would you look at that? The tiger actually did it. There's the half peak. How could I have ever doubted you?

He thanked Diego with his respect to him.

Sid: Did you hear that, little fella? You're almost home!

Eleanor: Yay!

Roshan: (Giggled)

Just as the herd was about north, Sid felt his feet something hot and hearing sizzling on the ground.

Sid: My feet are sweating.

Diego: Do we have to get a newsflash every time your body does something?

Manny: He's doing it for attention. Just ignore him.

Sid: Seriously! My feet are really hot! Ow, ow, ow, ow!

He ignored that the floor is hot and goes to the herd. Eleanor got confused and her fox ears begins to twitched and pick senses then they heard sizzling.

Sid: Tell me that was your stomach.

Diego: Shh.

Eleanor: I heard sizzling something and it's getting hot.

Sid: I'm sure it was just a thunder. From underground?

Then, they heard rumbling from the underground later a Geyser started to errupted. The herd screaming started to run away for safety.

All: (Screaming)

The herd avoid all the errupted Geysers. Then, the ground are now crumble and it was now filled with lava. Diego looked down in fear while Eleanor avoid all the cracking floor then suddenly, she falls off.

Eleanor: AAAAHHH!!

Diego: Gotcha, Kid!

He grabbed Eleanor by using his mouth to grab her safety. Eleanor watches the broken bridge are falling apart from the fall, he pulled her up to safety and she hold her backpack tighter and safety.

Eleanor: Thank you.

Diego: Keep moving!

Sid: Come on, keep up with me.

The Sloth was running but the floor was slippering.

Manny: I would if you were moving!

Then, he slipped. Diego picked Eleanor onto his back and jumped over the broken bridge.