10

-FLASHBACK- (AN YEAR AGO, THE DAY OF Y/N'S ACCIDENT)

Jimin's heart dropped seeing you being taken away to the mortuary. He looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes begging him to stop them. Taehyung couldn't tolerate the sight of his friend's suffering. He scurried to the nurse. “Replace the body with another person.” The nurse shook her head.

“Noo we can't do that.” “How much will it take for you to shut your mouth? Keep her here until we tell you to?” The doctor standing beside the nurse looked baffled by the male's offer. “I'll pay a million won to the both of you, sign an agreement and keep her here. Her body shouldn't be affected a bit.”

“But sir, it's impossible the hospital authorities would surely come to know and we'll be sued.” The nurse reasoned. “I know a scientist's lab where they preserve bodies.” The doctor spoke up.

“I knew you'd be smart and choose wisely Jin Hyung.” Taehyung smirked. “You don't need to pay me for this, you punk. Just make sure you don't get the nurse caught” he glared at Taehyung calling up someone.

“Jimin-ah” he walked out of the mortuary to look at his friend who was crying sitting on the chair. “Taehyung-ie, they are gonna take away my wife forever from me. Please stop them. I know she's still alive. Yet, they keep on saying she's no more.” Taehyung's heart agonized seeing his best friend's condition.

“Hush everything would be fine. No one's taking her away from you” he side hugged him rubbing his back trying to calm down his cries and yells. More like pleads to not take away his wife, his love away from him.

“Now listen to me, do as I say. I promise no one will take away Y/N from you!!” Jimin nodded his head with his battled lashes and teary orbs.

Taehyung took him inside his car which was parked a bit far from the hospital. “I've asked them to keep her body hidden somewhere else. I won't tell you where it is now. When the right time comes I surely will. But for now you have to pretend you didn't come to the hospital.”

“Jin Hyung will replace her body with another patient ok? Attend the funeral, let them have a tombstone after Y/N'S name. To the world you need to show Y/N'S death.” “But why?” He sobbed, not able to digest the fact his wife is no more.

“You have to Jimin, we'll look into the matter of what actually happened? You want justice for Y/N'S death, right?” He was hesitant to say the word 'death.' Jimin embraced him, whimpering.

“She left me Taehyung. How could she? Is she punishing me? Won't she miss me? How will I live without her? What about our daughter? I can't do this. Tae I can't.”

Taehyung couldn't control his emotions that he had held for so long. Letting them loose freely finally. “We'll get through this together, don't worry Jimin. Just have hope and faith in me.” That was the day this entire game began.

Taehyung didn't leave Jimin's side that day. He saw the effect your death brought on him. Min-Soo was affected as well. She didn't know what was wrong with her mother? Jimin pushed away his sorrow. He faked his behaviour, hiding his miserable state real well, in order to not show her how wrecked he was after her mother's death.

On Taehyung's advice he started bringing her to his office and playing with her. Taehyung felt at ease seeing him smile though he knew it was fake. But Min-soo did bring happiness to his face. Once in a while. “Taehyung, when will you let him see her body?”

Jin inquests seeing Taehyung eye the father-daughter duo. “Jimin thinks we've buried her. He's scared his assumptions would come true someday.” Taehyung huffed facing the older male.

“Soon Hyung. It's already been a year but I've been failing constantly to find any witness or any sort of proof to Y/N'S death. We know it isn't an accident. The person fled away, after hitting her car.” Jin placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder trying to encourage him.

“You'll surely find that person, don't worry. Yoongi's starting a new discovery and invited us over. Want to come?” “Hmm I'll see.” Taehyung replied. “Ehh!! You're always excited to know about his discoveries. Though none of us have seen him summoning ghosts, learning about his discoveries is always fun. I know you'll surely come.”

Jin's windshield wiper laugh was heard in the cabin. “Let's go then” he didn't inform Jimin, not wanting to disturb him. He was already suffering enough, this would surely give him a good distraction but Jimin would surely end up crying. Knowing his wife is also a part of that realm Yoongi works on.

That evening they visited Yoongi who was smiling brightly. Hoseok stood beside him looking scared as always, with Jin having the same reaction. “Hyung, why do you always get scared? And Jin Hyung even you too? Weren't you excited this morning?” Taehyung questioned, seeing both the male cling onto each other.

“Taehyung, I know you've preserved Y/N'S body. So basically I was going through some sort of spell and found out I could get someone back to life!!” Taehyung's eyes widened along with the other two men standing there.

“Yoongi Hyung, please don't do any sort of exorcism in front of me. Hobi is not ready to see it.” Hoseok fake cried. “Yah!! Yoongi do you wanna scare our Hobi?” Jin scolds him siding with Hobi. Though the real reason was him being equally scared like Hoseok.

“Let me complete. So as you know I can bring souls to this world, but I've only brought good souls so far to help them, and some to fulfill their unfinished desires. But this deals with black magic which I've never dealt with since I don't work in that field and find it disgusting. This is the only way one can bring someone back from the dead.”

“Black magic deals with the dark power. Which means summoning someone from hell, basically a bad power. It won't give you what you want for free. In most cases it takes away the life of the person who summoned them.”

A cold shiver ran down Taehyung's spine. He shook his head frantically disliking the idea.

“Hyung you won't try this, we can't afford to lose you, we all know how crooked hell demons can be.” Taehyung strictly commands. “I know but if we sacrifice someone and make sure he won't come back we can make this a success.” Hobi and Jin were frightened hearing the word sacrifice.

“Whom will we sacrifice?” Jin asked mortified of his plans. “We have yet to see that.” Yoongi shrugs. Taehyung sighed, but his mind did wonder about this idea. “Taehyung did you notice something? Jimin's mother has been quite happy since Y/N'S death!!” Hoseok suddenly blurted out, catching all the three males' attention.

“Yah what are you saying?” Jin beat him across his neck, making him whine. “She never liked Y/N Hyung. We all know that. Wait, I think I know what I need.” Taehyung ran back to his car leaving the others standing there with a questioning look. “That kid is always in a hurry.” Yoongi pointed, inviting Jin and Hoseok for a brotherly hangout.

Taehyung arrived at his house. Parking the car, he quickly jogged inside his house. “Mrs Park, what are you upto actually?” He murmured under his breath. Going through some secretive files he had managed to get from his men whom he had appointed to spy on Jimin's family.

He had a doubt there was something really different in your death but so far he hadn't caught up with anything. “Guess I'll just have to wait for you to make a move. But when is that going to come?” Taehyung groaned angrily, placing the files back in his locker making sure to lock it.