9

Jungkook burst out in a heft of laughter. Rolling down on the floor. Jimin brushed his hand against Jin's collar, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

“Jimin, what are you doing?” Ae-ri asked him baffled? Seeing the change in his demeanour. “I'm here to save you Ae-ri baby. Gosh, saying your name itself sickens me and to add a baby in it is more than enough to make me go mad at myself and hate my existence.”

“Have you gone insane Jimin? WTF- is wrong with you? They are about to kill me, your wife, not just me, even our baby.” Jimin shrugged, crossing his legs.

“Yeah so? Is that my concern? Is that really my baby or Taehyung's?” Ae-ri felt her heart shattering hearing his words.

“Jimin, why would you say that? Of course it's your baby? Me and Taehyung are nothing but friends. I am not like your fucking cheater dead wife Y/N.”

“Don't you dare take my wife's name from your filthy mouth. She's the purest woman I've ever met. And who knows? You might have slept with my friend behind my back. I've never touched you and the few times we hugged or I held your hands the amount of self hatred I felt towards myself is insane.”

“I had to take a bath with holy water to get rid of your disgusting touch. Ohh if you think about that night then nothing happened between us. Let's have a short story time shall we?” Jimin pulled a chair sitting in front of her but made sure to sit outside the circle at a good distance.

-THE NIGHT WHEN JIMIN CAME BACK HOME DRUNK-

“Then do so” she held Jimin's collar pulling him closer to her. To say Jimin was disgusted was not the exact apt word at this moment. Before she could do something a cloth was placed over mouth making her unconscious.

“WTF-is wrong with this bitch?” He angrily glared at her. Adjusting back his collar. “Jimin language,” Jin warned.

“But Hyung, you did see what she was about to do!” He eyed the woman sleeping peacefully.

“Since the start I've disliked this idea of luring her. What if she would have kissed me? I'd never forgive myself for cheating on my wife. Her always hugging me is already killing me bit by bit.”

“My heart feels shallow, the mighty grief of betrayal is tearing my veins out. Acknowledging I'm letting this dirty woman touch me. Y/N would hate me, her soul is surely crying seeing this woman clinging on to me.” 

“I know it's not easy for you Jimin. Be patient for a month more and you'll get what you desire. Now let's go out, they'll handle it from here.” He took Jimin outside the room who was fuming with anger.

-PRESENT-

“And you see Ae-ri, that's how you landed up in my bed at the end. I never intended to touch you or see you in any other way. Your mere existence is more than enough to make me insane out of anger. Forget even sparing you a loving glance. You don't deserve it.”

“As for those hickeys, those weren't actually hickeys, it was a normal allergic injection given to you by Jin Hyung's wife and my Y/N'S sister. She was ready to kill you though both of them were. But hey where's the fun there though?”

“Aww poor Ae-ri was so in love with a baby that never existed in the first place. How sad, it's not that difficult to get a fake pregnancy report made these days, you do know that right Ae-ri?” Jimin chuckled maniacally. “Y'all are all fucking Psychos. Why TF- would you do that with me?” Ae-ri bellowed.