4

-FLASHBACK-

“She died, Chim, how could she leave the male lead to suffer behind? I don't ever wanna leave you alone, and say pitiful words like; find another woman.”

You cried on Jimin's chest. His eyes softened, rubbing your back. You were never a person to cry but movies were something that made you easily wail.

“Hey you're not going to die, I won't let you go anywhere.” “But everyone has to die someday Jimin” he shook his head lifting your chin up, pecking your lips. “You ain't going anywhere missy. You're forever stuck with your mochi.” “Seriously though Jimin, if I die some day and you bring a second wife I'll make sure to haunt that bitch's life forever!!”

His heart ached thinking you won't be with him anymore but he decided to play along. “And why not scare your husband instead Mrs Park?” He lifts his eyebrow playfully.

“Because you're my beloved husband, my mochi. The father of our daughter. How can I let you live in fear which is caused due to me? So I'll haunt her until she disappears from your life.”

“I'll never accept any woman apart from me to be Min-Soo's mom, no one has the right to be your wife except me. I can still be your wife, you know? Hot ghostie wife.” He laughed at the way you addressed yourself as a ghost wife.

“Ok, ok let's not speak about things that are never gonna occur. You are the only one for me. My beloved sole wife and Min-Soo's mom.” He started tickling you, making you laugh uncontrollably, but stopped, looking at the position you were in. Jimin licked his lips wrapping his arms around your waist.

“Don't you think Min-Soo is all alone? We should give her a sibling as a birthday present.” Your pupils dilated, slapping his chest the very next second. “Sibling is just an excuse to hide your horny ass Mr Park.” “Well I can't stop myself, you're so damn irresistible Mrs Park.” He connects your lips with his, tugging at your shorts.

-PRESENT-

Jimin smiled remembering the memories he once shared with you. “How beautiful would it be, if you were here with me? We could indeed give Min-Soo a sibling as I told you that day. But you're no more my love.” His tears threatened to fall but he quickly blinked his eyes, abolishing any trait of those crystal drops.

“Ae-ri I think we should appoint an exorcist, I'll ask Taehyung to get us in contact with one of them.” She nods her head. “Let's forget this for now, and enjoy the rest of the day. Move in Min-Soo's room for the time being until everything is sorted.” Ae-ri instantly agreed.

“You'll pay for taking my place in his heart.” A voice growled eyeing the people in front of them.

It's already been a month past that incident. Ae-ri's condition worsened. She would always see that black shadow but what shocked her was they only threatened her but never attempted to hurt her. “Min-soo where are you?” Ae-ri asked, annoyed.

She had no interest in the young girl but she had to take care of her. For the sake of Jimin and his blooming love towards her. Or that's what she thought. “Hehe stop tickling me.” The little girl's giggles were heard as she approached her room. She peeped into the room to see a terrifying sight. Min-soo playing with the dark shadow. “You're here,” the shadow said, smiling at her.

“Min-soo come here, come to Eomma don't be with that dirty ghost.” “What did you say?” Ae-ri was roughly pushed against the wall. “She's my daughter, she won't ever call you Eomma.” Your voice boomed in the entire mansion. Nails digging inside her flesh. “Leave me please,” Ae-ri begged.

“Why should I? You're trying to take my place in this house!! Eager to land up in my husband's bed. You don't love my daughter. I can clearly see it. But don't think I'll kill you so easily. You'll die everyday, live with fear, beg me to kill you but I won't kill you. Everyday would be a living nightmare for you.”

You threw her body harshly against the cupboard. Ae-ri's back comes in contact with the hard wood. “Aww did I break a few of your bones? But I didn't even do anything? You're so weak. How will you handle my family? You can't!! Don't you dare even think Jimin will love you!! UNDERSTAND?”

Laughing evilly you approach her. The hallway was totally dark now. Min-Soo stood at the corner watching everything. Her mother beat up her step-mother. “Min-Min wanna play a game?” you asked in a soft voice.

The little girl nodded her head. Totally unaware of what actually was happening around her. “Go and hide somewhere. Auntie will try searching you. If she fails we'll punish her ok?” Her eyes lightened up, running to hide somewhere. “Hurry up and find my daughter. But, if I find her before you. You'll be punished” your nails scraped her cheek. Blood dripped off her skin.

Your eyes turned pure black making it look like blood would start flowing down out of your orbs any second. “Run” you whispered in her ear. Ae-ri ran searching for your daughter. You sat in Min-Soo's room, already sensing her hiding in the cupboard. “Min won't you come out and play with Eomma?”

She looked through the little hole smiling at you. “Eomma, but what about hide and seek?” “We'll punish aunt later, come on play with Eomma now!!” You opened your arms wide for her. She ran in your arms hugging you.

“Are you tired?” Placing her head on your lap, you caress her hairs. “Eomma, why can't you stay with us forever? Why do we always have to play in secret? Daddy misses you alot you know? I wanna eat your hand-made food!! Not aunty's.”

“Hush, sleep for now, I'm here right?” “But you'll go away once I'm awake and I don't like that!!” Min-Soo retorted grumpily. You chuckled, kissing her forehead.

Ae-ri had ran out of the mansion, already knowing she's gonna lose the game. She didn't want to stay there any longer. The only place she could go now was the library. She panted heavily once she stepped in. People were eyeing her suspiciously.

“Exorcism, where is it?” Her tired feet carried her to the black magic books section. She kept on looking for one specific book. “She'll kill you!!” A figure towered behind her making her flinch, shouting out as loud as possible. “Hey, calm down, why are you shouting?” The person turns her around, placing a hand over her mouth.

“Calm down, miss, why are you panicking? I won't harm you!!” She looked into his eyes. He was a very handsome guy with bunny teeth. “I'll remove my hand but you need to promise me you won't shout out ok? We have a deal there?” He asked, raising his eyebrow. She nodded her head. He removes his hand from her mouth, taking a step back.

“What happened, why were you shouting?” “You said she'll kill me?” The bunny teeth man laughed, shaking his head. “It's a book I'm trying to find.” Ae-ri mentally face palmed herself for the stupidity she caused just now. “I'm sorry” she bowed to him. “It's ok you can take the book first, I'll come back after you're done!!”

Jimin came back home after a tiring day, to see the entire house empty. “Min-Soo where are you?” He calls his daughter out. “Ae-ri?” Walking upstairs he hears a lullaby, a very familiar one. Jimin chucks his head inside his daughter's room to witness a sight he never thought ever in his life.

There you were sitting on the bed, humming to a random song while Min-Soo was pouting and giggling at something you had said. “Y/N?” Your name escaped his lips, you looked up meeting his eyes.