3

Jimin came back in the evening to see Ae-ri cooking. “Hi” he said with a smile which made Ae-ri confused. “Taehyung told me what happened today?” Her breath hitched thinking he might have revealed she didn't look after Min-Soo in his absence.

“Don't worry I believe you, we'll look into what happened. And thank you for taking care of my daughter” the breath she had held onto for so long was finally released. “So he didn't reveal everything?” She made a mental note to thank him the next time they met. “What's for dinner today Ae-ri?” He asked her excitedly.

“Ohh wait before that I've got you something, please don't deny it. It's a thank you gift for all these months you've looked after me and Min-Soo” he fished something out of his bag. A blue packet, Jimin, handed it shyly to Ae-ri. “This is for you.” Ae-ri accepted it, pulling out a beaded bracelet that was simple yet elegant.

“Wow this is so beautiful” she gushed, touching the bracelet. “Do you like it? I asked them to specially design it for you. After knowing about your liking” Jimin scratched the back of his neck, nervously. “I totally love it,” she said excitedly, wanting to hug him.

But stopped her moments hearing a voice ringing in her ears. “Don't you dare touch him, he loves me and only me.” Her heart beat increased rapidly. The same voice from the afternoon was threatening her once again.

“Are you fine Ae-ri? What happened?” Jimin sensed her discomfort. “Ohh it's nothing Jimin, don't worry go and freshen up, I'll plate the dinner out for you and Min-Soo” Jimin winked at her walking away. Leaving the lady blushing he stood at the staircase watching her blush smirking at her love sick sight.

“Smile and smirk are pure depictions of victory.” Eating dinner in peace as a happy family of three. They joked around and smiled, Ae-ri felt happy knowing her relationship is finally blooming. The day ain't far when Jimin will start loving her. Maybe even get over Y/N soon.

“Ae-ri wanna join us at the amusement park?” Jimin asked, her eyes widened since he never took her to their father-daughter dates. “You sure?” “Yes definitely why not? Aren't you my wife and Min-Soo's mother?” Her mouth hung open, shocked by his sudden claiming words.

“Look Ae-ri I know I haven't been the best husband these past few months but I sincerely wanna give our relationship a chance!!” Her eyes glistened with happy tears. “Really Jimin?” She questions, making sure it wasn't a joke.

“Yes, I'm definitely sure wifey he winked at her. The spoon placed in her hand dropped and she hid her face in her palms shyly. Jimin laughed at her cuteness. But the sight wasn't at all pleasant to the person watching them.

“I'll never let you live in peace” the person darkly chuckled. The sudden fall of the utensils frightened them. Dishes and plates which were neatly organised were thrown down harshly. All their eyes were wide open. Ae-ri looked the most frightened.

“Ae-ri don't worry there's nothing wrong, it's just the wind.” Jimin tried calming her down seeing tears falling down her eyes. “No Jimin, she wants to kill me” she cried.

“Who's gonna kill you Ae-ri?” Jimin voiced his concern to her. Ae-ri kept quiet. “Come on, let's go, I'll clean everything up. Min-Soo accompany, Aunt to the bedroom” Min-Soo jumped excitedly walking upstairs towards Ae-ri's room. Jimin sighed, cleaning everything up.

He came back to his room sitting on the bed Min-Soo laying down beside him already sound asleep. “Jimin” Ae-ri stood at his doorstep. His eyes darkened. “What the hell are you doing here Ae-ri?” He whispered, not wanting to scare his sleeping daughter.

Ae-ri was terrified by his sudden outburst. He clenched his teeth trying to not burst at her “I'm sorry” he apologized standing in front of her now. “You know it's the room me and Y/N lived in so I don't like anyone's presence here.” She nodded her head. “I'm scared Jimin, I don't want to sleep alone.”

“It's ok I'll accompany you tonight” the windows clanked loudly opening harshly, wind soaring bitterly in the room darkening it. Jimin walked towards the window, closing it. Ae-ri saw her again. The dark figure but this time with a clearer view. The figure had blood all over their face and head.

Without thinking anything she rushed back into her room, locking it tight. Jimin was shocked at her sudden disappearance. “Ae-ri what happened please open the door.” He. banged the door, she kept quiet hugging her knees hiding her face. “Jimin, don't come closer please, she'll kill me,” she murmured.

Jimin couldn't hear anything, so he took out the spare key from the drawer, opening it to see Ae-ri curled up. “What's wrong Ae-ri tell me what's wrong?”

“You won't believe me, but there is a dark figure watching over me” she looked at him with teary eyes. Jimin's eyes widened hearing her words. “Oh My God, why didn't you tell me about this before? Taehyung only told me you were scared of someone. I thought it must be some thief?”

“Do you believe me Jimin?” “Of course I do Ae-ri, why won't I not believe you? After all you're my wife” she cried even harder. Jimin didn't know what to do so he just let her cry. 30 minutes later her shaking figure had calmed down and she was asleep. He placed the blanket over her. Watching her sleeping.

“Sleep peacefully for now we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow” as soon as Jimin walked outside, the window present in Ae-ri's room started forming words. “DIE”

The next morning Ae-ri woke up forgetting the previous night's haunted scenarios. Jimin walked inside her room with a tray in his hand. “Ohh you're up, how are you feeling?” Her mind resurfaced the events from the previous night. “Better” she slowly whispered.

“Ae-ri, listen to me. I think we should visit some good priest or exorcist. I believe what you're seeing isn't something common for any of us to see.”

“Thanks for believing in me Jimin” she cried wanting to hug him, but he moved back taking the tray in his hands instead. “Now let's forget the negativity and try eating the breakfast and cheer up instead”

Ae-ri grinned, heading to the washroom to freshen herself up. “I'll be downstairs, call me if you need anything else my wife,” he said standing at the doorstep. Ae-ri excitedly walked inside the bathroom. 30 minutes later she came down with the empty tray of food, licking her lips.

“Did you like the food?” He asked with hope in his eyes. “Yes totally thanks for the amazing meal” “no problem” he smiled, his hands tugged in his jogger pockets. “So you're still up for the amusement park plan?” Jimin asked with excitement in his eyes. “Definitely, I'll be back in 10” she went upstairs.

Ae-ri's eyes landed on the window as soon as she stepped inside the bedroom. “AHHHH” her loud shout was heard in the mansion. Jimin rushed upstairs along with Min-Soo who was equally petrified by the sudden yelp.

“Jimin” Ae-ri hugged him tightly, pointing towards the window painted with blood now. “She'll kill me Jimin,” Ae-ri cried on his chest. Jimin just looked at the window remembering your words back when you were alive.