|| Interrogation... part-1

Author's pov~

Inside the M.A.T.A.'s infirmary~

After Auriana left the infirmary, Alicia sighed an irritated sigh and turned towards Nathanael.

"At least you say something?! and wait a minute! why did you and Auriana start talking in Russian back there all of a sudden?!" 

"Russian?" Zathan asked.

"How.... did you know that we were conversing in Russian?" Nathanael questioned back with a nervous look.

" Do you really think that is important right now?" Rudy asked.

" Yeah! and didn't you guys say that you'll transferred from San Fransisco? then speaking Russian...." Ali stated.

"Can't we learn Russian while staying in San Francisco?" Nat shot back another question.

"Okay now enough questions! Nat! answer them!" Eunice said out loud.

Nat gulped and replied,

" Auri talked in Russian to me so I too replied in Russian..."

"What-"

" You guys need rest!! there wasn't any conversation between anyone of you! it was all a Hallucination!"

" It wasn't!"

*sigh*

here they start bickering again......

Auriana's pov~

I wanted to escape the room anyhow...

I needed time to think.

So I walked to the garden area.

As I entered there, I saw Khai and R.O. sitting alone under a tree.

While Khai was focused on his tab, I approached him and sat beside him.

"Hey." I greeted quietly.

Yet, the boy flinched, hugged his tab tight, and snapped his head in my direction with wide eyes.

"Oh... it's just you..." He relaxed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I... I am trying to find out if there is any possibility of...." He paused.

"Of what we saw... am I right?" I guessed.

" Right. All that we have seen is...  believed to be impossible.... but then the thought of that alien strucks my mind, I mean, aliens were believed to be a myth until a few days ago too right?" He stated.

"So... in your point of view, what we saw was true?" I asked.

" If we consider the alien case, then it might be true, but if we consider the principles of science on earth, it is impossible as any such technology hasn't developed on earth yet." He answered.

"Looks like you are confused." I said, facing the garden.

" Hmm... what about you? what do you think?" He asked.

"Me? To be honest, I believe that what we saw was true." I replied.

" you do?" his question made me look at the sky.

" yes, but now the problem is that I don't know how to prove it, even whether to prove it or not..."

" I didn't quite get what you said..." he looked confused.