88 : Double cultivation technique

Depuis le début

In addition, it must be the best grade, and only the best grade Jingling Wushou Pill can be useful to the music repairers.

Only this "extreme quality" made it a big hit higher than the quality of the current spirit pill, which caused a headache for alchemists.

Ning Yuzhou was deducing the refining process of Jingling Wugou Pill, and heard that Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu had already named the puppets over there.

"Husband, we are going to call it A Qing, what do you think?" Wen Qiao asked.

Ning Yuzhou turned his head and glanced at the puppet standing there quietly and the cyan robe on him, and asked, "Is there any source of this name?"

"It's wearing Tsing Yi." Wen Qiao said frankly, "Wen Tutu also thinks it's good."

Hear Tutu's teeth grinding, expressing support for his sister.

Under the influence of Wen Qiao, this demon rabbit was also incompetent in naming it, otherwise he would not have accepted the name "Wen Tutu" without complaint.

Ning Yuzhou: "...you like it."

So the puppet Aqing officially became a member of the space, specializing in the space and management of the spiritual field.

***

The next day, Ning Yuzhou stayed in the cave to make alchemy, and Wen Qiao left Jucui Peak with Wentutu.

As soon as she left Jucui Peak, she met Sheng Yunshen who had come back from outside.

"Little Junior Sister!" Sheng Yunshen sat on Feihe's back and waved at her happily, "I bought the spirit wine, would you like to drink it? Why don't we find a place to drink."

Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu's eyes lit up and they were about to answer, but thinking of other things, they could only say: "Brother Sheng, I want to go to Zangbaofeng first."

Wen Tutu's pricked ears suddenly drooped. It was still his sister's business that was more important, so he pushed back after drinking.

Sheng Yunshen asked, "What are you looking for at Treasure Peak? Treasure Peak is very big. Let me accompany you. I know it well."

More than just familiarity, Sheng Yunshen, when he was a child, simply used Treasure Peak as his kennel to explore everywhere, and used all the treasures and martial arts in Treasure Peak as toys. No one was more familiar than Sheng Yunshen, the son of the suzerain.

Wen Qiao thought of what she was looking for, and felt that it would be good for Senior Brother Sheng, who is familiar with Zang Baofeng, to lead the way, so she agreed.

Then they went to Treasure Peak together.

After entering Treasure Peak, Sheng Yunshen asked: "Little Junior Sister, what are you looking for?"

"A kind of exercise."

Sheng Yun said deeply: "The exercise is in the treasure chest of No. C. Let's go there to find it."

There are several treasure pavilions built in Zangbao Peak, which are named from A, B, C, D, D, W, J, each of which contains different things, various treasures of heaven and earth, as well as exercises, martial arts, weapons, etc., divided into categories. People who come here once, if they are unfamiliar, are easily confused and waste a lot of time.

The two came to the treasure chest of No. C.

At the entrance of the Treasure Pavilion, there were disciples from Yuankongjing guarding them. After checking their identity tokens as usual, they smiled and said, "What kind of exercises are you looking for? Contribution value, you can look at it as you like, the fourth level of the exercises, if you fancy which one, you need to collect a certain contribution value according to the grade of the exercises."