𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 <𝟹

'Does Katsuki like him back?'

Tears begin to swell up from my tear ducts. I lay hold of my phone. As tears roll down my face, I call someone I can trust.

"Hey, D."

"Wassam, y/n!"

"Can I come over?" I wipe away my tears, but more fall.

"Totally! You sound kind of sad. What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you when I get there."

"Come fast."

"Will do."

I rip up the love letter and throw the remains in my trash bin.

I make my way to Denki's room and knock on his door. He swings it open and tightly embraces me. My face relaxes and softens into his arm.

After going inside, I cry into denkis chest. I told Izukus phone call with me, the letter in the red envelope, and Katsukis possibly crush. Denki comforted me like the kind person he is. He held me and strokes my curly hair. He messes up my hair and makes the curls all frizzy, but it's fine. His shirt is covered in snot and tears.

"Y/n, why does this make you sad?" He continues to stroke my frizzy hair. "Like why does it make you sad that someone likes Bakugo?"

I stop to ponder and really think about his question. I release him and look into his yellow eyes. "I don't know."

"That's alright." He pats my head. "I know what will cheer up. Stay put." He runs into his closet and digs for something. He puts something white on top of his head. He turns to face me with a rabbit hat on. It has two floppy ears and two long parts on each side. He presses the end of one of the long parts, causing one of his ears to go up. This intrigues me. His eyes turn into stars and my jaw drops. He alternates between which sides go up, which brings a smile to my face.

With a smile plastered and a few loose giggles, I say, "You're not funny." I sniffle and wipe the remains of my tears away, but this time no more escape. "Come here, bunny." I say.

"Bunny?" He questions the nickname I've given him. He sits on the bed and takes off his hat.

Yes, it's a bit odd, but so is he. It's fitting. "That's your new nickname."

He turns tomato red. "I love it." He holds me for a brief moment.

I blush a bit. Wanting to change the topic I suggest something. "Hey, can you show me some of your music now?"

"Definitely! I'll sing you my latest song." He walks over to the desk in his room, and grabs his computer and a cluster of lyric sheets. He searches for the right paper and hands me his laptop. "Here play this. I recorded all the instrumental parts, so I'll just sing for you. Be warned it's a bit sad."

"Alrighty! Just let me know when you're ready." I show him a smile in hopes of bringing up his confidence. It worked; he gave back a relieved smile.

He clears his throat and gives me a thumbs up. In response, I click play.

(A/N: alright for this next part im going to write him singing with your thoughts added. If you still want to listen to the song its called "Juliet" by Cavetown. i strongly suggest you listen to it. I put it at the top!)