Chixiaozong naturally also knew the news circulating outside about Ning Yuzhou.

But they all knew Ning Yuzhou's abilities, and they were more exaggerated than what was said outside, and they kept silent wisely.

Naturally, Chixiao Sect is not afraid of anything. With a large sect, will he still be afraid of villains with unruly hearts?

The Chixiao Sect was never afraid of things. No matter what Ning Yuzhou's reputation outside, how many covetous and greedy glances he drew, they were confident that they could protect their disciples, and they would not let him hide anything wronged.

Some people's talents and abilities can't be hidden, so it's better to show them openly. Only this way can make people even more daunted and dare not take it easily.

Now that the head of Ziyangmen came to the door in person, it was also a signal.

Zhong Liyi smiled on her face, and said politely: "Young Master Ning, Miss Min, say goodbye to the self-styled Demon Secret Realm. Don't bother you."

"Thanks to the fairy, everything is well." Ning Yuzhou also replied politely.

Wen Qiao gave a faint hum, which seemed to agree with her husband.

Sun Wuyin, as the head of the school, no matter how clear and easy he should be, he should have a lot of insight. Nowhere did he see that Sheng Zhenhai's two new apprentices, a gentle inner show, a city in his chest, and a genius in his bones; A dull man with a simple temperament is obviously well protected.

Therefore, he didn't care about Wen Qiao's slightly rude behavior, and directly stated her intention: "Sect Master Sheng, Mrs. Liu, I am here today to find Young Master Ning to help with alchemy."

"Alchemy?" Sheng Zhenhai and Liu Ruozhu were a little surprised.

"Yes, I heard Yi'er say that although Young Master Ning is only a profound-level alchemist, his alchemy skills are quite high, and most of the alchemy he produces are top-grade alchemy."

Hearing this, everyone present knew that it seemed that what Ziyangmen wanted was the best pill.

In the secret realm that day, Zhong Liyi also said that he wanted to find Ning Yuzhou to help refine the pill, the best pill is the best, the more the better. Because he was still in the secret realm, Ning Yuzhou neither agreed nor refused. He didn't expect that the head of Ziyangmen would come in person after three months.

So it can be seen that the panacea they need is very necessary.

After knowing the purpose of Ziyangmen, Sheng Zhenhai and his wife knew something in their hearts.

However, as a master, Sheng Zhenhai still has to ask more clearly, "Headmaster Sun, are you sure you are looking for Yuzhou for alchemy? Your school also has alchemists, so you don't have to look for Yuzhou."

Although the Ziyang Sect is mostly sound cultivation, there are disciples who are good at other disciples, and there are also alchemists.

After all, no matter which sect, they are unwilling to be controlled by other sects on the medicine, and they have privately cultivated disciples related to the pill talisman formation. As far as he knows, Ziyangmen also has a heaven-level alchemist. Although the alchemist of that day was only the elder Keqing in the door, he was the dual monk of a certain Yinxiu elder in the Ziyangmen. This relationship alone is related to each other. The alliance is very solid.

No matter what, I shouldn't ask them to the Scarlet Cloud Sect.

With a look of helplessness on Sun Wuyin’s face, she sighed and said, “Although there are heaven-level alchemists under the clerks, they have not always been able to make the best pill. We need a lot of the best pill, knowing that the noble master Ning can make the best pill, from the bottom, came to the door with a shameless begging."