Story 11: BAD NEWS WORSE NEWS

While walking home yesterday I was thinking about my career. What should I do next ? What should be my destination? What shall I do about my further education? I was lost in my thoughts. Suddenly I heard some noise from behind. But I didn't gave a lot attention towards it. Again I heard someone yelling at me. When I look behind a man was coming running towards me. He pushed me back. But unfortunately got badly hit by a truck. I also fainted due to bad hit on the pole. My head was bleeding badly. But I was sure that person was no more now.

When I woke up in hospital , I was scared hearing pain shouts of the patient

When I woke up in hospital , I was scared hearing pain shouts of the patient. When I asked nurse about it, she told me
" He was the only one who saved you. But unfortunately I don't think he will be saved. His condition is very critical".
I was feeling very sorry for him. I was very angry on myself. I told nurse that I will pay all his fees but plz save him. That night when I was sleeping, that man woke up and came towards me. I was very happy to see him . I thanked him. But I was scared hearing his answer.
He said " No I don't need thanks. Just remember just because of you I faced this accident. Now you have to be with me wherever I go."
"Yes sure I will come, I will always help you".
Hearing this he again left for his bed.
Next morning when I woke up , I was shock to hear that he was no more. He died last night.

Was it me with whom he came to meet last time ? So many questions were in my mind

Was it me with whom he came to meet last time ? So many questions were in my mind. I promised him to be with him everywhere, but now he is dead. I was very sad hearing his death news. He was dead just because of me. Meanwhile doctor came in my room and told me that you are fine now and very well for discharge.
I was very happy now. My head was still paining. Doctor told me I am checking your reports. I don't see any worry now. You can have discharge now.
                   After two days when I was in balcony, I received a call from my doctor.
"Sir , I have a bad news and worse news for you "
"What ? What is bad news ?"
"Sir I checked your reports , after that I came to know that you have only 24 hours to live . In any time you will have brain stroke and you will be dead."
I was very shock and half dead hearing this.
"Idiot what can be worse than this ? What is worse news?"
"Sir worse news is that , I was trying to contact you since yesterday"..........

 "Idiot what can be worse than this ? What is worse news?" "Sir worse news is that , I was trying to contact you since yesterday"

Note: For more horror stories stay tuned and don't forget to vote my story..it's really simple to do that.....