Chapter 9: Inevitable

Margarite and her family walked in through the side doors of the main chapel and made their way over to their normal spot. Sitting on the bench right in front of them were Monica, Jack and Joshua! You know that feeling when you get this sorta tunnel vision, and seems like everything else in the world is quiet and doesn't really matter? Margarite felt exactly that when she made eye contact with Josh. They seemed to stare at each other for several seconds, as if Josh knew how she was feeling and was aware of everything that she had been going through. He grinned and waved at her, turning around before Margarite could react back.
                Her dream was all coming back to her now. She remembered the darkness around her, the bright light behind. She remembered being on her hands and knees, looking back and seeing the small silhouette pressed against her diapered butt, holding on to her hips. She remembered feeling vulnerable but amazing, controlled but pleasurable. She remembered how the silhouette had changed to a fur-covered figure and that she felt emotionally tied to it. She figured out the meaning of last night's dream.
                The silhouette of the small child represented Joshua, and the way he was behind her in such that vulnerable position represented how she had really submitted herself to him by putting on one of his diapers. It wasn't her decision initially, but rather Josh's, and she had gone along with it. Josh insisted, and she gave herself away. He was already a master of his diapers, whereas Margarite was just a novice. He was in charge of the diapers, and the diapers were in charge of Margarite.
                As for the pleasure, that must have represented the goodness that came out of wearing the diaper. It was a fully encompassing pleasure that wrapped around her butt and most sensitive parts of her body. That was why Josh was positioned where he was, and that was why it felt so good. Sooo good. As for the silhouette changing to a fur covered creature, Margarite realized that it was really Elmo. The same personage of Elmo from the pampers diaper had also manifested itself in Margarites dream as the bearer of blissful pleasure. It was Josh who had brought Margarite to Elmo, and it was Elmo who had brought Margarite the pleasure.     
                Margarite sat there in a near daze, zoning out, not paying the lightest attention to the sermon. She played the dream over and over in her head and couldn't help but feel slightly aroused as she remembered all the good feelings of having Elmo and the diaper pressed against her. Her diaper that had been warm when she got out of bed was now cooler and oddly refreshing.
                At the end of the sermon, Monica and Jack chatted with Margarite's parents for a quick minute. Joshua asked Margarite if she'd be coming over again that afternoon. Even though she actually kinda wanted to (another free access to a diaper), she had to say

"Not today Josh, I'm not babysitting you today."

"oh, ok Margarite. I hope you're liking your diapy."

Margarite's world once again froze. "How does he know I'm wearing one right now? Does he remember that I packed a couple into my backpack even though I forgot about them? Did he mean to say that he liked playing diapy with me yesterday?" She felt herself blush and just withdrew herself from the conversation, sitting back down on the bench until her parents finished talking.

She felt so childish. She, a teenager, was wearing a diaper, and a toddler asked her how she was liking it. Josh probably wasn't even wearing a diaper right now because he's been working on potty training anyways. Who was the real "big kid" now?

Margarite's parents called her over, to which she stood up and walked over to them.

"Margarite honey, Monica and Jack invited us over for dinner tonight!" Margarite looked over at Josh, who was now grinning at her with a smirk on his face.

Margarite held her hands in her front, lightly holding them against her diapered crotch, and looked stared at the ground. She blushed.

 She blushed