Meeting Everyone (pt. 1)

3,683. I think that's the most words I've written besides one of the Tbhk chapters..I think. Well, ENJOY!!

~~~

{At the Casino with an angy Devil}

"MINIONS!" he roared. They soon all gathered near. "Yes my lord" "I want you to find those two cups and bring them to me!" "But my Lord didn't you say-" "NOWWW!!" he roared, as his voice echoed through the casino and outside making birds fly out of the trees. The minions coward in fear and ran to go and find the two brothers. Fire came from his eyes as he tried to calm down. 

{In Pentagram City}

Sir Pentious: [controling his warship] Ahahahahahahahahahahah! Those other cowardly ssssinners dare not hinder my territorial take-over! A wise decision! The power of my machines are unmatched! *proceeds to push two levers as his hood flares open* No other demon can compare to the likesss of I!

Egg Boi #16: Gee! That was pretty swell, boss! Egg Boi #63: "Yeah!" another agreed, looking at one each time another popped up.  

Egg Boi: You really showed them what for! I liked when you *[mimic the gun ray with hands] shot them with your ray gun!" he said before getting backhanded away by Sir Pentious. Egg Boi #23: "I wish he'd shoot me with his ray gun!" he said throwing his hands up before resting his head on them. Another Egg Boi patted his head.

Sir Pentious: [his hood opens(flap on his neck)] At this rate, I will seize control of the entire west side of The Pentagram by day's end! [pushes a few buttons] And nothing, [pulls levers towards him] not a single beast in this inferno of suffering will be able to take back this empire from [squeezes an Egg Boi with his tail] my constrictive grasp!"  An Egg Boi shook a wine bottle, making the top pop off and hit Sir Pentious in the face. He swatted the Egg Boi's next to him aside. 

Sir Pentious: "Hell will be mine! And everybody will know the name of Sir Pen-" "EDGELORD!" He got cut off by someone yelling. He looked offended and surprised, as did all of the egg Bois'. "Pardon?!" He said looking around and then eyed the two Egg Bois' that were near him. "Who said that?! What did you just say to me, you fried chicken fetuses?! [hisses] Speak up!" They shivered before one spoke up. "That wasn't us, Mr. Bossman." The three then looked at the glass window as a bomb crashed through it. It rolled as Sir Pentious looked at it confused.

[BOOM] The home exploded in by them. He coughed fanning the smoke away. Soon the smoke cleared, revealing the owner of the voice, Cherri Bomb. Cherri Bomb: "You lookin' for a fight, old man?!" [starts juggling around her cherry bombs] "Why don't you get that tinker toy bulls* off my turf before I [proceeds to throw and catch the bomb] smash it?!-[a big pipe falls on an egg boi-she grins looking back at Sir Pentious]..More" Sir Pentious: "Oh! [hood flaps open] You wanna go, missy?! Well, I'm happy to oblige! Ahahah!"[2 egg bois' stood next to him with a taser and a wranch]

{66-6 News}

Katie Killjoy: "Good afternoon, I'm Katie Killjoy." Tom Trench: "And I'm Tom Trench! Chaos out at Pentagram City today as a turf war is raging on the west side! Between notable kingpin, Sir Pentious, and self-proclaimed spunky powerhouse, Cherri Bomb!" he stated. Katie Killjoy: "That's right, Tom! After the recent extermination, many areas are now up for grabs! Demons all over Hell are already duking it out to gain new territory!" she explained with a clip showing Cherri and Sir Pentious's destruction is shown.