Part 1- Where is King Dice (y/n)??

Meanwhile, with the Devil and Y/n...

The Devil came back from kicking the two boys from the Casino. Y/n chuckled.
Devil- "Hmm?? What's so funny?"

Y/n- "Nothing." You still smiling, he walks over to you.

Devil- "Oh, really?" He says while putting his hands on your waist and whispers in your ear. "So then, mind telling me why you were in your girl form impersonating me?"

(Y/n)-You stop smiling and get a light pink tint on your face, not knowing he was there watching when you did that. "You were watching me?!"

Devil- "I wouldn't say I was watching. I was nearly looking." He says with an innocent look.

Y/n- "You!.... whatever"you look away "just don't make that face." You said while pushing his hands away.

Devil- "hmf, fine." He said turning away to go sit on his throw chair.

Y/n- you being bored decided to ask him a question. You smirk. "Wanna see who's better at gambling. I bet I'm better?"

Devil- he turns around to look at you. "You? Against me??

Y/n- "mhm"
Devil- "Okay, but on one condition." He smirked.

Y/n- "what's your condition?"

Devil- "you have to be in your girl form for a day while you work." He snickered. 

He was looking away when he said that. He was waiting on you to answer. You didn't respond. He snickered to himself again know you wouldn't say no to him. I mean c'mon he's your boss. It was taking you a while to respond back so he decided to look back at you. But when he did you weren't there.

Devil- "Dice..??"

After a long moment of silence, no response.

He suddenly got the feeling something was wrong so he started looking for you.

Devil- "Dice!?..Y/N!?" He was looking everywhere in the Inkwell Casino but couldn't find you. "DICE! He roared, getting angry you weren't responding. So he called (yelling) for his Purple DemonsFat Demons; Imps to appear.(there were a lot of them; thousands). They appeared a minute after. He sat back on his thrown.

Minion1- "yes?"

Devil- DICE IS MISSING! GO AND FIND HIM! AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU DO! He roared at them. He sat back thinking how you just left or disappeared not telling him. He was also thinking where you could've been

All of them were startled no knowing why he was mad.

"Y-yes boss!" They all said.

How was that?? I'm not really good at doing this so😃😐😖 O-O