Chapter 1

It was another day at the scrapyard, Bumblebee and his team were just hanging out when they got a call from Optimus Prime.

"Hi Optimus." Bumblebee said upon answering the com-link.

"Hello Bumblebee I am sorry to report that Airachnid has returned to Earth, We had managed to capture her on Luna-1 and cure the terrorcon virus but unfortunately she managed to escape and made it through the space bridge.

"That's horrible how can we help?" Bumblebee asked.

"We are sending back up for you and your team you mast capture Airachnid and return her to Cybertron so she can be put back into custody." Optimus Prime explained.

"We won't let you down Optimus." Bumblebee promised.

"And be careful though Airachnid is no longer a terrorcon she is still highly dangerous." Optimus added before the call ended.

Then a space bridge portal opened and Smokescreen, Arcee, Knock Out and Ratchet came through it, along with Starscream and another bot named Blackarachnia, Bumblebee and his team were confused at seeing the last two.

"What are they doing here?" Bumblebee asked.

"Starscream switched sides like I did." Knock Out explained. "He woke up from his coma and decided he wanted to make up for his past so Optimus decided to let him prove he can change for the better, After he and I made up and I agreed to take responsibility for him."

"I'm sorry for everything I did as a Decepticon." Starscream apologized.

None of Bumblebee's team seemed to know what to make of this, and they could tell Arcee wasn't pleased with Starscream being an Autobot now and looked like she was just as angry with Knock Out for getting him on the team.

But then Drift surprised everyone by walking over to the seeker and extending a servo to him which Starscream took and the two shook hands.

"Welcome to the team." Drift said to Starscream.

"Thank you." The seeker replied genuinely touched.

"I used to be a Decepticon as well and understand what you are going through." Drift explained remembering his time as Deadlock.

And Blackarachnia explained that she had come from Eukaris also known as the jungle planet, she had been the one who had banished Airachnid after she had gone rough and joined the Decepticons.

So they all agreed to work together to capture Airachnid so she would no longer be a threat.
_

Meanwhile somewhere in the forrest Airachnid had found a relic that could wipe the memory of any cybertronian shot by it.

"This could be of great use to me." Airachnid told herself with a smirk.
_ _

Back at the scrapyard, Knock Out had just finished chatting with Drift and Starscream as well as Jetstorm and Slipstream the five of them had become friends and we're getting along well.

Then he bumped into Arcee literally.

"Oh sorry about that." The red medic apologized.

"Don't worry about it." She replied.

"Why did you help him join us?" Arcee then asked him looking at Starscream who was still in another part of the scrapyard talking to Drift.

"He's my friend and wants to change for the better and deserves a chance to do that." Knock Out told her.

"No he doesn't a murderer like him can never change." She hissed.

"Arcee it was a war we all lost people, took lives and did things we regret, And Starscream regrets what he did to Cliffjumper." Knock Out said to the two wheeler.

"And I know how you feel because your not the only one who lost a partner and friends during the war, I wish Breakdown had gotten a chance to be an Autobot too." He added.

"Don't ever mention my partner to me or even pretend that Cliffjumper and Breakdown were the same!" Arcee yelled at him. "But of course you would take Starscream's side because you were also a Con you guys stick together and will never change!"

"Arcee it's not like that," Knock Out started before she cut him off.

"Save it don't act like we're partners or like you and him are part of this team!" She finished.

Knock Out made a face like a puppy that had just been kicked then turned to walk away.

"I did think we were friends but I guess not." Knock Out said sadly as his voice crack as if he were about to cry and started to walk off when Smokescreen came over.

"What's going on I thought I heard shouting over here?" He asked.

"Everything is fine." Knock Out told him having managed to compose himself I was just going to go see if Ratchet and Fixit need any help cleaning the medbay.

Then the Austin Martin left in the direction of the medbay and Smokescreen and Arcee saw Ratchet and Fixit greet him.

Arcee watched him disappear inside the medbay and thought about following him to apologize but part of her was still mad at the red medic for helping Starscream worm his way on to the team and the moment had passed so she decided to let it be.

"Hey wanna go catch up on old times with Bee?" Smokescreen asked completely oblivious to what had just happened.

"Sure." Arcee agreed wanting something to get her mind off the exchange between her and Knock Out and the fact that Starscream was on the team.
_

Later that night Drift was training with his students when he spotted Starscream with his wings down looking sad.

So told the two Minicons to go recharge and then went to check on the seeker.

"What's the matter?" Drift asked Starscream.

"I overheard Arcee and Knock Out arguing earlier Arcee isn't happy about me being an Autobot now and I don't blame her after what I did but I wish she wouldn't take it out on Knock Out all he did was try to help me out." The seeker explained.

"And I don't even know how to get involved without making it worse, Maybe Knock Out would have been better off not patching things up with me since it's causing friction between him and the other Autobots." He finished.

"I think the friction is just between him and Arcee because everyone else seems ok with you." Drift told him.

"It will be difficult and maybe a long time but I think you will earn everyone's trust and be a great member of this team, I know because they expected me when I used to be Deadlock, and they also let Grimlock and Knock Out join so I don't see why you would be any different." Drift reassured him.

"Thanks." Starscream said with a smile, Then Knock Out walked over and joined them.

"Hey guys I just talked to Bumblebee and the three of us get to do recon in the morning." Knock Out explained. "Bumblebee wants us to only go out in groups of three to be safer with Airachnid around."

"Good idea." Starscream agreed.

"We better get some rest to be ready." Drift added.

Then they all said goodnight to each other before going to their berths and into recharge.

To Be Continued.

Hope this first chapter turned out OK, I'd like to thank both hannahconkle (be sure to check out her stories their awesome.) and one of my Fanfiction.net readers (who I apologize for not knowing their name because it only said guest.) For requesting this story, I'll try to get the next chapter up soon, in the meantime feel free to send feedback. And sorry it took so long to get this one started.