No answer.

"I don't know about you two but I'm sure I asked a question" I said starting to get mad that they're not telling me anything.

"Nothing. Lets just go, come on we're gonna be late " Daniel said offering me his hand.

I sighed angrily but chose to not push it anymore and took Daniels hand.

We walked together holding hands to the front gate and got out from there. We walked a few more steps and stopped in front of a blue ford.

Daniel stepped forward and opened the passenger door for me like a gentleman

"Thank you sir" I said in a posh accent going inside and siting.

"Your welcome ma'am" he replied in the same tone making us both laugh.

He sat in the drivers side and turned the car on getting out of the parking spot.

"So where're we going?" I asked

"Surprise" he replies

"Seriously?"

"Seriously"

"Come on stop being so childish and just say it"

"Nope"

I sighed and turned facing the front waiting till we arrive.

"The carnival?!" I said excitedly about to jump up and down on my seat.

"Yep"

"Oh my god I've always wished to go to one" I said opening my seat belt and getting out of the car

"Hurry up!"

Daniel just laughed and got out of the car offering me his hand.

I took it too excited to even blush about us holding hands.

The night was spent with ride after ride after ride until we were both hungry so we went to a kiosk at the carnival and got burgers with fries and drinks.

"This is actually really good" Daniel said after taking a bite out of his burger.

"I know right, most people normally say that they'd rather go Maccas instead of eating here"

Daniel laughed and nodded his head in agreement and took another bite of his burger.

After we both finished eating we just walked around the carnival holding hands and just making small talk.

I actually learned quite a lot of stuff about him. I know now that he lives with his older brother and mum. The reason he started working as a gardener at Mary's house in the first place was because his brother also works there and got him a job to work there.

Suddenly Daniel stopped walking and I looked at him questioningly. He was smiling and looking ahead of him at something. I looked and saw a fairy floss machine

"What?" I asked looking back at him and the fairy floss machine

"You want some fairy floss, you know cause the guy normally buys the girl fairy floss at a carnival"

I laughed in understanding and nodded while he went and bought us one big stick.

We continued walking and eating and again making small talk. This time it was about me and how I met Mary and how I arrived at her house.

Talking about that stuff isn't something i really like and i didnt want to say anything but i re-thought about it and thought 'why cant i trust Daniel? he's shown no sign of why i couldn't do that' so I just decided to tell him.