Being Jealous Is Annoying!

-Mathew's POV

I don't get how it happened. I've never actually even considered liking a girl. I just liked the fact that I'm a player and that I like to use them for a few hours and that's it. That's how I was but ever since I met her I wanted to change.

Ever since I met Sarah

She's not those ordinary girls that hang with you and flirt with you non stop just so you could take them to bed. No. She's shy, funny, kind and beautiful. And that's the difference between her and other girls. She's beautiful. Not just hot but beautiful. To say the truth I've never called any girl beautiful because they just weren't. With all that make up on they will never be beautiful just hot because of their bodies.

The reason that I was with Tiffany last night was because I wanted to get my mind off that beautiful girl that was probably sleeping now. Ever since she didn't let me kiss her I just got mad. But anyway what was I thinking? It was obvious she's not the type that kisses guys all the time. I wouldn't be shocked if she's never kissed anyone and who am I to be kissing her? Especially how it was so soon. I just had to ruin the moment. We were going so well and now I've put an awkwardness between us.

I shook my head as I remembered where I was and what I was doing. I was in my room on my laptop on Facebook. I had 5 messages that I haven't replied to. Wow. I was thinking about Sarah so long and so in thought that I didn't even hear the beeps that comes when I receive a message.

I was typing a reply to Jake, one of my friends that I've known before I went to boarding school when I heard two people talking and laughing. What the hell? Was that my neighbors? But because of our huge garden their house is like so far away from mine you wouldn't be able to hear them talking. I stare confused at the window but decide not to go see what was that sound because even if they were my neighbors, why should I care?

I continued writing my reply when I heard a laugh that sounds familiar. The laugh was a girls laugh. Was that Sarah? I get off my bed and go to my window. My room is in the back of the house and only my room can see this part of the garden, and it was the nicest part.

I look out the window and see two people sitting on a swing that was tied to the massive tree that I loved best out of the whole garden. I opened my window the rest of the way because it was only half open to try and get a better look and find out who these two people are. I see a girl and a boy. The boy I don't recognize but the girl I do. The girl was Sarah. And she was sitting down happily talking and laughing with another boy!

My jaw clenches tightly and fast clicking my teeth together making them ache but at the moment that was the least of my worries. My eyes narrow on the boy trying to figure out who he is and what he's doing with Sarah.

I was so angry! I don't even know why I'm angry. Because the fact that Sarah is with another boy or because she just hugged him and was smiling even wider then before. I don't know what he said to her but it is obvious it is something that I will hate. The boy goes and I see Sarah running back to the side of the house probably going to enter through the doors of the kitchen. I stood there staring more until I became confused.

Why was I standing here so angry? If she wants to be with another boy why do I care? She can go and have se* for all I care. I snort and go back to sitting in my bed and writing my reply but notice that I had more messages to read.

Great!

I sigh and go off to read them and reply to them without trying to think of Sarah.

I must have fallen asleep while I was on my laptop last night because I woke up with my head on the laptop near the mouse and the laptop opened.