The Date

I sighed and looked at my mirror nervously seeing how I looked.

I had my red hair down and I was wearing a simple white summer dress with black flats.

I wasn't wearing much makeup just some mascara that made my eyes look bigger and some lipgloss.

"Oh my god! You look beautiful. Ill be surprised if he even managed to keep his hands off you" Carly squealed.

"I don't look that good" I said rolling my eyes and pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Yes you do. Now shut up and stop playing with your hair or else you'll ruin it and ill have to do it all over again" Carly said pulling my hair back down in front of my ear.

"Thank you so much Carly I don't think I could've done this with out you" I said whilst hugging her.

Carly'd been at my house for over an hour now picking an outfit, doing my hair and makeup. I really couldn't live without this girl

Bang!

I looked towards the window and smiled knowing it was Daniel throwing rocks on my window.

"Well I guess it's time" I said taking a deep breath

"Yes, now hurry up you wouldn't want to be late for your first date will you"? Carly said and waggled her eye brows.

I laughed and walked up to the window and opened it looking down to see Daniel standing near a bush smiling up at me making me smile back.

"Hey" he said

"Hi, just give me a minute to come down" I said and closed the window not waiting for his answer.

"I gotta go now. I love you so much and again thanks so much for helping me" I said hugging her again.

"Anytime beautiful, now hurry up!"

I headed down the stairs and saw Mary sitting on the couch watching tv.

I headed up to her and stood near her and said

"I'm going out for the night".

"Yeah, ok" she replied in a bored tone still staring at the tv.

I looked down at the ground showing respect and said

"Goodbye" and turned around heading for the kitchen.

I went to the back of the kitchen where the door that leads to the garden is and went outside.

I looked around left and right and a frown formed on my face when I couldn't see Daniel.

"Daniel?" I said and turned around to look the other way.

I opened my mouth to say Daniel again when I heard voices coming from my right.

I turned right and started heading towards the voices.

I saw two boys standing there.

One was Daniel and the other was......

Mathew?

"And just because you said so I'm going to listen to you?" Daniel said to Mathew.

My eyes brows scrunched up in confusion but I still walked closer to the two of them.

"This is the last time I'm telling you. Stay. Away. From. Her" Mathew said slowly but in an angry way.

"Stay away from who?" I said and stood in between Daniel and Mathew allowing me to look at the two of them.