Nezu paused for a second, looking everyone in the eyes. He then continued.

"But we are also here to be there for them. To take back their trust and to rebuild society. We are going to be their protectors once again. Their heroes. This defensive state of UA we are all in now, is going to be a place for civilians too. A place people can stay save. Where people can hide, can have medical treatment, can have food so they don't starve. The doors are open for everyone who wants and needs protection. And that starts now. The families of our students are already informed and coming today with escort. And the news is spreading like fire, because other people are ready to take shelter here too. We guarantee their safety and they can count on us"

He stopped speaking for a moment once again.

"Now with that announcement, it is time for this meeting to start. Izuku, please tell us what happened"

Izuku stood up and walked towards Nezu. He got looks from everyone in the room and they could see he was really nervous. Once he was standing next to nezu, who stood on the table, he started telling the story about what happened. He told them about how he got a random power boost a while ago and that was connected with Shigaraki getting more power. But that wasn't everything. His piece of All For One is connected to the other. That is what he figured out when he was in the hospital. Because they are the same power, the same quirk. The only difference is that Izuku has a little piece of it and Shigaraki has the bigger piece. And because they are connected, they can connect with each other. Or better to say, the bigger piece can control the smaller piece. And that is what happened after Shigaraki had woken up. Izuku lost control over his body and was commanded to take 'care' of Kirishima.

"But when we arrived, we saw you attacking Shigaraki. How did you manage to deny his command?"

"Well it wasn't that easy. But nobody hurts my friends and maybe it was the power of friendship what helped"

"That sounds just like a fairy tail" Hawks scoffed.

"Hawks. When I was in hospital, I was unconscious right? I was lying there in that bed, but I wasn't there. I was in a void. In that void, I could see them, All For One and Shigaraki. I talked to them, they talked to me. Shigaraki even attacked me. But then, someone else came in. Someone who told me that even if you can't do anything and you are in the deepest of the darkness, you have the brightest light if you have a good heart. If you believe you can save people, you can. If you believe you are free, you are. But as soon as the feeling of depression and fear returns, they take it all back. That person told me to never lose hope and never fear. With that, I am going to save this society. I will capture my father and his successor"

"How do you want to do that? We don't know where they are" Nezu asked

"We search"

"Hold on problem child. We haven't decided what to do, you know"

"Iknow. But there need to be something we can do!"

"Civilians come first. They need to be save. They need to be protected" Fatgum said.

"I agree with Fatgum" Endeavor spoke.

"The students need to be save too. They are the future and we can't let them die in a battle like this" All Might said.

"That is true. We need them to keep on training. Even in the defensive state of UA, we can keep on going with training classes. That's the best we can do for now" Nezu spoke once again.

Izuku was send away from the meeting. They had discussed for hours and the heroes went on with the discussion and making plans, but Izuku was still a student and was going to stay at UA for safekeeping.