Ni-ki's
_____

I'm now on my way to Lea's house using my aunt's car. Gladly, I know how to drive so I can arrive there safely.

I already have these cute bunch of roses here and a box of chocolate. I feel like she's going to like these.

My smile didn't even faded.. I've been smiling since the minute I entered the car and started to drive towards Lea's house direction.

Will she like the surprise I prepared?

I'm excited to see her, is she excited to see me too?

without waiting for a long period of time, I already arrived at the front of their house.

Is she ready now? it's already 7:00 o'clock... maybe I should press the doorbell by now.

I instantly grabbed the bouquet of roses and the box of chocolates before going out of the car.

The sky is also turning dark, while the lights connected to the poles already turned on.

I pressed the doorbell as I smiled wider.

the smile when you know that you're already with the right person.

I waited for a few second until I heard someone walking near the gate.

"I'm eating, you two can just open the gate so I can eat peacefully!" I heard someone said inside.. that's a familiar voice.

He opened the gate as I saw someone looking at me while holding a plate with a slice of cake and a fork on top of it.

"Oh Ni-ki" He said and looked at the gifts I'm holding right now as I bowed .

"Sorry, I can't fully remember you but.. is Lea ready? Can you tell her that I'm already here? Thank you" I said and continued smiling..

"But... yah! Ava come here, Ni-ki is here" He said in english as I saw a girl came out of the house.

"Oh, Ni-ki.. looking for Lea?" She asked as I nodded..

"I'm sorry to say but, Lea already left 30 minutes ago with Jihoon" She said slowly as my smile dropped..

"But she said that she'll go with me.." I said and she looked at me before saying sorry.

I sighed,

so Jihoon.. than me?

"It's okay, but can you please tell me where they are? Don't worry, it won't cause something bad" I said..

"Lea told me that they're going on s restaurant called ********* and it's near the ******" she said.

"Thank you" I said and immediately went inside a car..

I thought she's also excited to see me

-
-
-
-

Minutes of driving I arrived at the place she told me.. luckily, I'm familiar to this place..

I hope I'm at the right place.

I went outside the car and looked around.

"This is a fancy restaurant.." I said, maybe she just chose to be with him more than me.

After looking at the whole restaurant..

I saw a familiar girl,

that's Lea.

I can see them clearly from here..

they are laughing together after Lea placed a spoon full of ice cream on Jihoon's mouth.

"So..." I even uttered a word.

I feel like I'm going to cry any moment.

she said that she'll going to be my girlfriend again..

does it mean that she chose Jihoon more than me?

_________

Hi! thank you for those readers who patiently waited for the next chapter!! <3

<WORD COUNT: 1020>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>