57

Ni-ki's
_____

"Yah, Riki, how will Lea know that we prepared something for her birthday when you didn't even told her about this?" Konon asked before blowing some air into a balloon.

I stopped on putting the balloons in their places as I thought of it.

yeah, how would she know if I didn't even told her?

"Don't worry about that, I'll just chat her later saying that I'm going to fetch her later at 7 pm." I said and she nodded.

I continued putting those letter shaped balloons on it's proper places. It says 'happy birthday Lea' with a heart at the end.

This is all Konon's idea, except the surprise. I just thought of surprising her on a restaurant but Konon said that it will be much better when we'll do the surprise on my house- the house where I lived with my mother before she passed away.

"I bet she'll like aunt's spicy chicken too" Konon said as she chuckled..

"Yeah, me too"

Aunt's spicy fried chicken is just so good. I remember this day when they visited me at the hospital and made some of those chicken for me.

so, I think I'll just focus designing the room.

-
-
-

Lea's
_____

Time is flying so fast, it's now 5:51 in the afternoon.

I just finished blow drying my hair minutes ago, and I'm now sitting at my bed.. staring at Jihoon's gift.

He said that I need to open it exactly before we'll have our dinner so I'm here to open it.

The box looks so cute, I wonder what the dress looks like..

I untied the ribbon as I removed the lid from the box-

wait-

It's the same dress that my mom and dad gave me..

It looks exactly the same,

how?

I excitedly took it away from the box as I saw a letter attached to it.. it says,

'Happy birthday Lea! I asked someone to make it as good as your dress! I hope you liked it. :)

- Jihoon'

You sweet man, Jihoon!

I smiled seeing the dress,

I'm thankful to have Jihoon as my friend.

I quickly stood up from my bed and faced the mirror-

but someone messaged me.. so I went back to my bed and held my phone..