21

It's 6:12 am in the morning.. Ni-ki decided to go to school because he's alright now. He didn't tell Hayami about this because he want to know the truth first.

"I should go early for a walk" Ni-ki said as he locked the house's front door. He started to walk for an exercise. Until he saw a familiar person sitting on a bench near to his house..

"Lea, Im sorry. But you should know about this, I can keep you being hurt in the future because I love you, as my bestfriend" He heard Jungwon talking to someone in a phone.. "Lea?" Ni-ki whispered to himself.. "What are you talking about Jungwonie?" The girl that he's talking to spoke.. "Ni-ki is dating another girl, Hayami" Jungwon said... as his expression got sadder.. "W-what? I and Ni-ki never broke up.. and Hayami? That girl? I thought she was nice!" Lea shouted from the another line.. 'So all of this were true? I cant understand' Ni-ki thought to himself "You can find someone better.. I just dont want you to expect anything if you get back here.. Move on please, Im going.. bye" Jungwon said as he closed his phone.. He started to walk to the school's direction which as the same direction as Ni-ki's house..

"Hey there Jungwon" Ni-ki greeted.. "Oh h-hey Ni-ki" Jungwon said emotionlessly. "May I walk with you?" Ni-ki asked excitedly.. "Yes, sure.. we always do that together with Lea" Jungwon said.. "Ni-ki, I need to ask you a favor" Jungwon said as he looked at Ni-ki.. "Don't hurt Lea again, or else.. I can do something bad at you" Jungwon said and continue walking.. "But I didn't even hurt he-" "You did!" Jungwon's voice rose up.. "No I didn't" Ni-ki defended himself once again "Then why did you believe at Hayami?!" Jungwon said as he fasten his pace, leaving Ni-ki behind.. "Then I will tell her to leave me.." Ni-ki said in a low tone.. enough for Jungwon to hear. "You will?" Jungwon asked.. "Yea.. Yeah" Ni-ki said.. "Then lets go.. I didnt know you will believe me more than that irritating Hayami" Jungwon said and walked in the same pace as Ni-ki..

When they arrived at the school... Hayami welcomed Ni-ki with a hug and kissed his cheek.. Ni-ki cant stop himself to hug her back which made Jungwon really upset... "You know Ni-ki? You would regret this someday" Jungwon said and left, and Ni-ki realized he's hugging Hayami back.. "Lets go?" Hayami said and held Ni-ki's hand.. "S-sure" Ni-ki cant still avoid Hayami, because for him.. she's really nice..

"What? Your boyfriend cheated on you?!" Ava started to shout when Lea told her the whole story through the phone.. "Sadly, yes" Lea said.. "Dont worry.. you have us.. wait.. I will go there, lets a have a sleepover.. Send your location and Im coming!" Ava said.. "Okayy, byee.. I will send it, be safe.." Lea said and ended the call..

"I cant believe this Ni-ki" Lea said sitting infront of her laptop, playing sad songs from the spotify while crying.. "Yah! Why did you guys keep playing!" Lea cried... hearing the sad somgs making her feel really sad.. "Thank you Jungwon for telling me this. Finally, Im not waiting for someone that is not worth it." Lea said.. sobbing..

Minutes passed, the doorbell is already ringing.. "Coming" Ms. Kang said from a distance.. Lea heard that Ms. Kang already opened the door so she cam out, not realizing her tears are still flowing.. "Lea.." Ms. Kang said.. "Don't worry Ms. Kang, I will just have a sleep over with my friend, Ava.." Lea said dragging Ava inside her big room..

"So this was your roo- About that Ni-ki, don't you ever think of him again.. He's not a good man, he will not be worth it for your love, he's worthless.. He did nothing great.. he hurt you, please Lea.. be strong and just don't think about him, you're wasting you're tears for him.." Ava started as she saw Lea crying so hard.. "But, I c-cant, I still love him.. I want him" Lea said.. "But you cant deny the fact that he cheated on you.." Ava said.. comforting her friend.. "Move on" Ava said.. "Let's make happy memories today.. And also, forgot Ni-ki.. " Ava said making Lea nod..

It was lunch time.. "Jungwon!" Ni-ki shouted from afar.. as Jungwon just keep walking as if he didn't heard something.. Ni-ki just ran after him.. "Jungwon Im sorry, I didn't mean to" Ni-ki said.. "Please give me another chance.. help me remember anything" Ni-ki pleaded.. "Fine, remember these words Ni-ki, This is the last chance I will give you.. or else.. I will never to talk to you again so you will struggle knowing about the truth, got it?" Jungwon said.. in a pissed tone.. "Yeah, got it.." Ni-ki smiled and clinged to the elder's arm..

They reached the cafeteria.. "I know you still like Bunggeoppang so here... I buy some" Jungwon said as he gave Ni-ki the 4 pieces of the fish buns.. "Yay! I like it!" Ni-ki said.. "Im glad that you didn't brought me that Jajangmyeon thing" Ni-ki said and made a disgusted face.. "Of course, Why would I? I know you don't like it" Jungwon said.. "But Hayami said its my favorite.." Ni-ki said.. "I told you she's a liar.. talking about the liar.. here she is" Jungwon said making Ni-ki turn his head around.. "Babe! I got Bunggeoppang for you!" Hayami said and hugged him.. "Sorry, Jungwon already gave me some.. now leave" Ni-ki said making the elder proud of his words.. "W-what?" Hayami stuttered while asking.. "I said leave.. You don't need to be with me anytime.." Ni-ki said.. "But Im your girlfriend Ni-ki!" Hayami said glaring at Jungwon.. "I still didn't know the truth, so.. leave us alone" Ni-ki said as he sat on the chair.. "Great.. my trust for you is building one by one" Jungwon said after Hayami left their table.
___________________

STREAM! BORDER:CARNIVAL INTRO: 'THE INVITATION'

<WORD COUNT: 1062>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>