Ch. 41 - MEMORY FOUND

Start from the beginning

"I don't like this. Something's wrong." Malia asked and Lydia shook her head slightly, "Wait. Give it a few more seconds." She said. Avalon hummed uncomfortably making Malia shake her head, "I'm getting her out of there." Malia said and went to grab one of the handles but Lydia grabbed her arm.

"Wait!" She said when she saw Avalom relaxing, "Avalon... Can you hear me?" She asked calmly and Avalon slowly looked up with her golden yelled/fiery reddish-orange eyes. She didn't say anything for a few seconds before her eyes started fluttering, "Avalom, don't fall asleep. You have to keep your eyes open." Lydia said.

"I know..." Avalon mumbled and Lydia sigh softly, "It's not sleep. I think you're losing consciousness... And, if you do that, I think we're gonna lose you." Lydia said and Avalon didn't say anything as her eyes kelt fluttering. "Avalon, stay awake! Avalon!" Malia yelled.

Avalon glanced around as she stood in the hallway of the highschool. "Hold on. You know about all of this?" She heard someone say making her turn around to see three people flickering in and out. A second later they stopped flickering and she saw herself, Scott and Stiles standing in the hallway.

**"Hold on. You know about all this?" Stiles asked and she looked at him like it was obvious.

"We live in Beacon Hills. I don't know how everyone doesnt know about the supernatural at this point." She said before looking at Scott with an annoyed look. "You do realize he's only fifteen right? And now he has to deal the dangerous world of supernatural." She said and Scott sighed, "He was about to fall off the roof and there was someone fighting me. I didn't have any other choice." He said and she raised her eyebrows.

"You're telling me you're an Alpha Werewolf and you can't take a second to knock someone out before pulling my little brother up?" She asked making Scott and Stiles glance at each other for a moment. "If my brother's life is ever on the line again for something supernatural... I'm not gonna kill you, but I will make your life hell." Avalon said before walking away.**

They watched worriedly as Avalon seemed to be in a trance. "Avalon, try to find him." Lydia said as Avalon's eyes glanced around the box as she kept seeing and hearing short flashes of moment with Stiles. "Try to find him in your memories." Lydia said calmly, "Find him in any memory! Good or bad!" She said and she frantically glanced around.

"What's happening to her?" Scott asked worriedly and Lydia shook her head, "I don't know." She said. "She doesn't look good. She looks...Lost." Malia said and Lydia nodded and sighed, "Because she is. I think it's too much information. Like she's getting buried under all the memories, being overloaded by them." She explained and they looked over at her.

"So what do we do to help her?"

"Avalon? Avalon, do you hear me? You have to try to focus!" Lydia yelled as she lightly tapped on the window. "You hear that?" Malia asked after a few minutes as she walked over to the door, "Thunder?" Scott asked as Malia listened for a moment. "Maybe." She said and Lydia sighed, "This isn't working." She said looking back at Avalon.

"Then we have to figure something else out." Scott said as Malia walked back over, "I know. I know." Lydia said. "Is she gonna freeze to death in there?" Malia asked worriedly and Lydia sighed, "If her memories don't kill her first." She said.

"There has to be another way to do this... isn't there?" Malia asked and Lydia shrugged anxiously, "I don't know! This is my first attempt at trying to open a dimensional rift in space-time, so we're kind of fumbling around in the dark, okay?" She said.

"I'm getting her out." Malia said and Lydia grabbed her arm, "Wait-" She said making them look at her. "I'm not the only one fumbling around in the dark." Lydia said and Scott just looked at her confused, "What does that mean?"