~Chapter 27

Vaish: This dress was sent by Siddharth.
Avi: Really?
Vaish: Yes. He sent it to you as a goodbye gift.
Avi: It's really beautiful.
Vaish: It is. Now let's go, the boys are waiting outside.

They went downstairs and looked at Nigam brothers looking smoking hot in black suits. They went to respective partners.

Sid: You look really beautiful.
Avi: Thank you Siddharth. You too look effortlessly handsome.
Sid: And now I guess I should be thanking you, not only for the compliment but thank you for everything you did this week and for being a better company than Shreya.
Avi: I just did what I could do.
Abhi: Hey! We can chit chat later but right now we have to leave else we will be late.
Sid: Yeah, let's go.

The went out sitting in a limo and left for the premiere hall. They reach there and were surrounded by paparazzi even before stepping out of the limo. The guards asided them so that the limo can enter in. It stopped infront of the red carpet. They took a deep breath.

Vaish: Let's go. We have got this.

They went out and were welcomed by tons of camera flashes and being nonstop questioned by paparazzi and some fans.

Reporter 1: Wow you four are looking perfect.
Reporter 2: Shreya mam we have never seen you wearing a dress like this.
Fan 1: And she looks stunning in that.
Reporter 3: So as it is about the new movie, can we know what the story is about?
Avi (as Shreya): You all will get to know everything once the movie is realised and we are strictly not allowed to reveal anything about the story now. So please don't question us anything about the movie for now.

And they finally made their way inside the hall. They went in and took their seats beside their friends.

Sid: You did it perfect and I am happy that I have nothing more to teach you. I am so proud right now. Do you think I should get that Dronacharya award?
Avi: But that award is for "Coaches in Sports and Games" idiot.
Sid: But I have been a great coach for you in teaching you acting.
Avi: Well, to be honest, I learned for the best.
Sid: Okay now we have to go and say a few words. Are you ready.
Avi: Maybe.
Anu: Come on gurl you have got this! Whatever you do is in your own hands. Best of luck.
Avi: Thanks Anuski. Let's complete this.
Sid: That's the spirit! Let's go.

They went up the stage. The whole hall was filled with people who were either their friends or fans. The spotlight was just over them. Avi was already nervous and the crowd was making her go more deep down the hole.

(A/n: No double meanings please 🙂😂)

Sid: Good evening everyone, I hope all my lovely fans are doing well. We are very excited to share our this new movie with you all. The whole team of this movie has put all thier efforts and did a great work since the beginning.
Avi: ...........

To be continued…
So the wait is over, what will Avi say?
Your answers are in the next chapter.
Stay tuned for the next chapter.