~Chapter 26

Anu: See ya tonight.

They hung up the call. Avi laid on the bed again thinking what to do.

~Avi's pov~
All this week I tried my best not to be caught up, and now it's time to finish it with the best too. My only options are to break Siddharth's heart and get the enough money for my college's admission fees or backout and get nothing. What if I don't really use those two options? Afterall I am not Shreya, I can make my own choices. All I can do is I can speak out everything and show her so called "fans" what actually she is and protect Siddharth's career else I can breakup in my way in which he won't be destroyed. Hmm the ________ one sounds good. God save me tonight.

~Pov ends~

Once she was done thinking all this she let out a breath which she was holding from don't know how long. She closed her eyes trying to sleep as she couldn't sleep last night. And eventually she fell into deep slumber.

*Skips to evening*

There was a knock on the door which woke up Avneet. She yawned thinking if it's day or night. She looked at the wall clock which indicates it's 7 in the evening. She quickly washed her face and went to open the door and found Siddharth standing there almost ready. Before she could ask anything Siddharth informed her.

Sid: Get ready, we have to leave by 8:30.

And went from there without waiting for her reply. She sighed in fustration and went to the huge closest. After searching the whole closest and not getting anything suitable she sat on the chair thinking what to do. Normally she would be excited for the red carpet but she didn't like any of Shreya's dresses. That's when an idea popped up. She called Vaishnavi.

Avi: Hey di, can you come over to my room? Actually I can't find a good dress for tonight.
Vaish: I will be there in 2 minutes.

After sometime Vaishnavi came in with a packet. She was wearing an offshoulder top along with checked long skirt.

Avi: Oh God you are looking beautiful
Vaish: Thank youu. (She said handling the packet to Avneet. She asked Avneet to open the packet. She opened it and found a beautiful backless black dress in it)

Avi: Wow di, it's so beautiful!
Vaish: Haina? Wait let me help you get ready.

Vaish helped her and she was ready within one hour. Vaish held her shoulder keeping her chin over her right shoulder looking through the mirror.

Vaish: Woah! My brother has the perfect choice!
Avi (blushed but cause of makeup it wasn't visible): What do you mean?
Vaish: This dress was sent by Siddharth.
Avi: Really?
Vaish: Yes. Now let's go the boys are waiting outside.

They went downstairs and looked at Nigam brothers looking smoking hot in black suits.

To be continued…
Outfits in the media box
Stay tuned for the next chapter.