~Chapter 25

Sorry for late, me being typical Preeti is preparing for exams 🤷
Okay I won't waste your time,
Let's continue~

~Avi's pov~
Vaish: Shreya isn't here yet. Did you contact her last night?
Avi: Yeah I talked to her and-
Sid: What did she say?
Avi: Due to some work she can't come before tonight's launch party.
Vaish: Typical Shreya.
Sid: Shouldn't you be answering that "Why are you even dating her?"
Avi: I-I am just kind of tensed, that why she's not coming back yet.
Abhi: Don't worry about that. You know you can stay here as long as you need. And we will figure out what to do about tonight.
Sid: Don't worry bro she will rock. Let's go breakfast is ready.
Avi: Will be there in a minute.
(The trio left. As soon as the door closed Avi laid on the bed frustrated.

Huh what the freak should I do now? Whatever Siddharth is he always had and has my back, I can't backstab him like this. Okay the last hope is Anuski, she can help me in this. Avi called and she picked up after the 2nd ring only to bombard Avi with questions.

Avi: Hey-
Anu: Fuck your "hey", girl am mad at you!! Shouldn't you be back by yesterday? Where are you now? Why aren't you answering my calls since last night? Where are you from last night? Oh my God are you kidnapped? Who the freak kidnapped you? Don't tell me that rude ass helped the kidnapper to you kidnap you? But who the hell will kidnap a cow like you? Whatever, where's your twin from another mother Shreya? What's going on? Why aren't you answering? God damn answer me!!
Avi: Gosh girl give some rest to those poor vocal cods which are attached within the larynx to the largest of the laryngeal cartilages known as the thyroid cartilage or "Adam's apple" of yours.

(A/n: Sorry I just showed up after my biology lesson 🙂😂)

Anu: Ugh, will you stop beating around the bush?
Avi: Okay straight to the point, it seems like Shreya hired me so that I can publically dump Siddharth in front of everyone in place of her so that she can escape those so called "dramas".
Anu: What the actual freak? We all knew she is selfish but I personally never expected this from her.
Avi: I know, I myself didn't expected this but what should I do now?
Anu: Ughh, this is actually blocking all the ways in the mind. Gimme a minute I will call you once I figure out some idea.

Avi: All hopes on you, will call you later.
Anu: Yeah see ya later.
Avi: Hey wait a minute.
Anu: What is it now?
Avi: Will you join me there tonight? Maybe you as a company will calm my nervousness to say something loud to the media.
Anu: Are you for real? Like you will take me?
Avi: Yeah afterall you are the only bestest friend I have, so will you?
Anu: Of-ofcourse I will join you girl!!!
Avi: Okay then see you tonight.
Anu: See ya tonight.

To be continued…
The suspense remains the same
What will Avi do next? Siddharth or Shreya?
Stay tuned to know
And I'm very sorry for the late updates 😬