~Chapter 24

Okay feels like I have been a lazy ass again

Let's continue~

Vaish: Okay, but don't leave without a goodbye.
Avi: Hmm. (They left for their respective rooms)

~With Avi~

She came out of the bathroom all changed and freshed only to see her phone ringing for the 2nd time. She picked up and saw to caller id "Humshakal" (Shreya). She picked it up.

Avi: Hello. Where are you? You should be here anytime right?
Shreya: Well, I'm not coming back tonight.
Avi: What do you mean?
Shreya: Well, Siddharth told you something about our relationship?
Avi: Like what?
Shreya: Like we are only together because of our pr agent.
Avi: Yeah I know that.
Shreya: So now my pr agent thinks that it's good for my reputation to break up with him publicly tomorrow at the launch party.
Avi: What the hell? But that can ruin his career and crush him totally!
Shreya: Not really my problem. The thing is I can't deal with the breakup drama but that will not affect you at all. And as my agent said you just have to go on the stage before some interviews with Siddharth and tell it's over and I don't care how good we look together onscreen
Avi: I can't do that!
Shreya: My advise? Then I would tell you to do it as soon as possible and then you are on your way. And none of us have and problem with it.
Avi: But what about Siddharth?
Shreya: I told you it's not my problem. And you too have no problem then what's the big deal?
Avi: Don't you care about Siddharth's feelings even a bit?
Shreya: Well, not really. Do it quickly else I am the worst to you. (Hungs up the call)
Avi: But- ughh

She threw the phone on the bed and laid just beside it thinking should she do what Shreya said or?

~Skips to next morning~

Avi barely slept last night trying to find a solution to it but unfortunately can't. She was thinking all this and sitting on the bed after completing her morning chores. When the trio barged in her room.

Vaish: Shreya isn't here yet. Did you contact her last night?
Avi: .....

To be continued…
Finally I updated hehe
Stay tuned for the next chapter