~Chapter 7

Sid: Shreya and I have different circles of friends. Shreya has given a really very bad impression on them, so they are giving me a hard time. And I guess it is where we have to navigate the party on our own ways.
Avi: Maybe I can make a better impression on them, they might stop giving you hard time.
Sid: You will really do that? Shreya never made the effort.
Avi: Because I am not Shreya. In just 20 minutes your friends will love me.
Sid: Try if you can.

They reached the hotel and after 15-20 minutes they finally went through the paparazzi and went inside straight towards Sid's friend group. Fainat and Jaireem. None of them are dating but are doing so because of their PR agent

Sid: Hello everyone!
Avi: You all look great.
Jan: You are in a good mood Shreya?
Avi: I am just happy because Sid is back early.
Jai: But damn Shreya, this dress is perfect on you. I have never seen you in these type of dresses.
Avi: Thanks for the compliment.
Reem: You never said thanks. I guess you are really in a good mood today.

Sid: This has been great but Shreya and I probably have to meet out other guests.
Avi: Nice to see you all.
Arishfa: Shreya!
Avi: Um.. hi. Good to see you.
Ari: I know.
Sid: Hey Arishfa! What's up?
Ari: Hi Sid, just telling Shreya how good is to see her here.
Sid: It's our party, isn't it?
Ari: But when it comes to Shreya, you never know what to expect.
Sid: I can influence her.
Ari: It's so sad to see you are taken.
Avi (being jealous): If you are having trouble picking up boys, maybe you should re-examine your personality, instead of flirting on other people's boyfriend.
Ari: Unfortunately I have to go but it was nice to see you Siddharth.

(She left)
Sid: You sounded like Shreya.
Avi: I couldn't if you hadn't trained me.

Avi went to pick drinks while Sid was welcoming the guests when a guy came to her.

Guy: Hey baby. Wanna dump your boyfriend and run away with me?
Avi: Are you crazy?
Boy: Aren't you happy to see me?
Avi: ..........

To be continued…
Is Shreya cheating on Sid?
Or the boy is lying?
Stay tuned for the next chapter.