~Chapter 2

Avi turned to see the person and was shocked

Shreya: Watch where are you go-

She was shocked too. She thought something and smirked

Here's my address, be there by tonight.
Avi: I understand your excitement at meeting the only person who could rival your beauty, but I am not that kind of person who would run around people's back, thanks.
Shreya: I am telling you, you have to say yes, come tonight and hear me out. And don't tell anyone about our meeting and conversation.

She left. After like 2 minutes Anushka came. She noticed Avneet's face as worried.

Anu: Is everything alright?
Avi: Yea.
Anu: Then why the hell are you worried?
Avi: Nothing.
Anu: Okay. I know the best place for lunch here.
Avi: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!

They reached infront of a restaurant with a huuugeee line

Avi: I guess you underestimated how popular this place is.
Anu: I think there are more people here in this line than the people in our whole hometown.
Avi: What are we going to do now?

Just than the restaurant owner (Ro) saw them.

Ro: Miss Shreya Aggarwal, what a delightful surprise to see you here! (He went to them) Don't worry about the line. I would never ask The Shreya Aggarwal to stand in a line here.
Avi (whispers to Anushka): Is he talking to me?
Anu (whispers back): I guess so.
Avi (whispers  again): What to do?
Anu (whispers back): Please say yes. Do it for me please please please!
Ro: Please come in, Ma'am.
Avi (trying to pretend as Shreya): Take us to the table please.
Ro: Right away Miss.

*Later that night*
Avneet unwantedly went to the address given by Shreya and was amazed to see a big beautiful bunglow infront of her. She went inside and saw Shreya sitting on the sofa with two cups of coffee at one of the corners of the huge hall.

Shreya: Perfect! Come sit. (She went and sat on the sofa opposite to her)
Avi: I wanted to hear what you have to say.
Shreya: I need to be somewhere else for a week.
Avi: And what does it have to do with me?
Shreya: You have to pretend to be me for the next week. I don't have any shoots or something like that, just a few parties nothing major. It shouldn't be hard.
Avi: ............

To be continued…
Stay tuned for the next chapter.