~Chapter 6

Avi: You hate spotlights?
Abhi: Yeah, cameras and all too.
Avi: But you and he always look like... (Abhi cuts her)
Abhi: Like we are enjoying it right?
Avi: Yea.
Abhi: Good actors.
Avi: So will you be at the party tonight?
Abhi: Of course. I have to, it's about my brother.
Sid: Are you two done discussing about me? (He entered while munching some biscuits)
Avi: I guess the break was not better.
Sid (with sadness): Of course not! The thing is my whole life, I am surrounded by fake friends, fake conversations, and fake feelings and many more! I thought whatever I have with Shreya was real, but it's a big fat no!
Avi: I am sorry. I can't imagine my life surrounding with everything fake. But trust me, I will be always real with you. I promise. And what about Abhi? He is real with you too, right?
Sid: Thanks Avneet, that means a lot. (Back to cold behaviour) Let's get back to work.

After a little practice it was time for a party which Sid and Avi (as Shreya) were hosting together. They sat in a limo and the driver drove off.

Sid: We will have to go through the paparazzi to reach the building, and we are fine after that. Shreya and I rented the whole building but we will only be using the top floor.
Avi: Got it.
Sid: Are you ready for this?
Avi: Yea. Your training helped a lot.
Sid: Also it's good that Shreya doesn't even remember a single person's name.
Avi: People don't get offended?
Sid: They are happy if she just talk to them. She is the center of attention.
Avi: Which means, tonight I will be too.
Sid: Don't be nervous, just walk quickly and smile and wave a lot, I will handle the rest.

Avi: Ok.
Sid: Shreya and I have different circles of friends. Shreya has given a really very bad impression on my friends, so they are giving me a hard time. And I guess it is from where we have to navigate the party on our own ways.
Avi: ..........

To be continued…
Stay tuned.