Chapter 22

Well, i am here waiting for Clary, Jace, Izzy and Alec outside of the station. You wanna know why? Because Aleksander thought that just because i accidentally spit water at his face, he wouldn't allow me to join them on this mission.

"Ugh! What's taking them so long?! My legs are getting tired from standing here!" but as soon as i saud that i felt a tug on my arm and saw that Alec was pulling me ever so roughly. " What the hell? Alec! Stop! You're hurting me!" but the moment he turned his head towards me i saw his eyes glowing.  "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜." I tried to get away from whatever the 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 is but to no avail it kept pulling me much more rougher.

My leg tripped over something and i fell down bringing the 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 down with me. I groaned in pain and got up from the floor holding my head but i felt something like liquid on my palm so i looked at my hand and saw 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝.

𝑰𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈?! 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏. I saw Alec, Jace, Clary and Izzy coming out of the building. I tried to run towards them but then i felt arms holding my waist holding me back.

" 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧!" I struggled to get away from it but then i was too weak so i used up all of my strength and shouted " 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐂!!" but the moment Alec looked towards my direction, the demon started carrying me on it's shoulder and ran at full speed away from everyone.

I kept on hitting it's back so that ir could let me go but i was thriwn in the ground instead. I groaned in pain and quickly got up from the floor and look at the demon that looks like Alec.

" 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞?!" I demanded from the demon. It smirked at me. " 𝐘𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮." The demon said and started walking towards me. I walked backwards until i felt a cold surface behind my back. I look behind me and saw that it was a wall.

The demon put it's arms on the wall, trapping me. It smirked down at me.
" 𝐒𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞." said the demon and soon after that i felt it licking my ear. I whimpered. " 𝐒-𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩, 𝐩-𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞." I begged the demon. But before it could go any more further, he was suddenly thrown off of me by a force. The demon was against the wall and what i saw made me gasp because it was being choked by...𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐮𝐬.

" 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭. 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐇𝐞𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧." Magnus said and soon after that, i heard a crack and the demon itself fell down on the floor and with a flick of Magnus's wrist the body of the demon was on fire and i watched it's body burn and all that was left was ashes.

" 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭?" I looked at him and i was met with beautiful orange cat eyes.
" 𝐘-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞?" I asked him. He just chuckled. "  𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐨 𝐢 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." He said. " 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧."  I said laughing.

I felt him staring at me so i looked up at him and suddebly i was attacked by a hug. Magnus was 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆. " 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖." But the moment he said the part ' 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖' i parted from the hug.
"𝐘𝐨𝐮...𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞?" I asked. He just nodded his head. But before he could say anything else, i pulled him in by his neck and kissed him.

I felt him kissing back and felt his hands holding my waist ever so gently. We both parted from the kiss and smiled at each other.

" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐮𝐬" and that was the last thing i said before i fainted.