Chapter 7

Isabelle's POV
I was watching over the mundanes that Jace just brought back to the institute. I have never seen Jace so distracted by mundanes before. The girl who was laying on the bed right beside the redhead girl started moving but i saw her thumb touched her ring making her gasp. Does this usually happen to mundanes? But then suddenly i was banged in the head. "Ow."
Nevaeh's POV
I saw a bright white light clouding my vision making me cover my eyes ever so slightly. When i concentrated i saw two figures walking towards me. I focused more and I couldn't believe it. It was my late mom and dad.
"Mom? Dad?"i said. They were standing right infront of me smiling with tears in their eyes. "Eva." My mom said and i hugged her so tight that i wouldn't want to let go. And if you're wondering why my mom is calling me Eva well, she and Dot nicknamed me that because my name was sometimes hard to pronounce. I released the hug and smiled at her. I looked at my dad and hugged him. I started crying on his shoulder and i felt him caressing my hair an action that both my parents and Dot always do whenever they comfort me.
"I missed you guys so much." I said while still crying. I released the hug and looked at both my parents with a huge smile despite the tears that were staining my face. My mom wiped my tears using her thumb and smiled at me. "H-how are you guys here? I thought you guys died." I said still could not believe that they are standing right infront of me. "We are still dead but we just want to talk to you." My dad said. I smiled and i saw my mother held my hand and looked at my ring, which belonged to her. "Did Dot gave you my ring?" She asked and looked at me. I nodded my head. She smiled. "We have to tell you something, Sugar." My dad said. I smiled when he said sugar. That's his nickname for me. "Uh ok tell me." I said. "Eva, you have to be careful around other people." My mom said. "Why?" I asked her. " Eva. Your father and I didn't die in a car crash. We were killed by a vampire. Her name is Camille Belcourt." My mom said. I was shocked. Why did she kill them? Why them? Why not someone else? "Why did she kill you guys? Did you guys did something to her?" I asked both of them. They shooked their heads. " We didn't do anything to her. She wanted my ring. The very ring that you're wearing right now." My mom said. I looked at my purple ring. "Why would she want your ring?" I asked and looked back up at her. " Your mother's ring is special. It was made out of real gold. But Camille didn't care about the gold that the ring was made out of. She wanted your mothers ring because of the gem. The purple gem is actually a very powerful gem that was given to your grandmother by a powerful warlock. My father, Oswald Underwood. " my dad said. So this Camille bitch killed my parents just because she wanted my mothers ring? What a psycho. "But why would she want the gem if it was given to grandma by grandpa?" I asked. "You see this gem is special because before my parents died their powers were gone because they knew that someone would kill them so they transferred all their powers into the ring." My dad said. " So you have to be careful around people since you are much more powerful than you know. " My mom said. I nodded my head understanding. "So where did i get my powers from? " i asked them. " Eva did you know that you're a hybrid?" My mom asked me. I shooked my head. "Am i part werewolf and vampire like Klaus Mikaelson?" I asked them. They looked at each other confused but they shrugged it off. "No, you're not part werewolf or vampire but you are part warlock and Shadowhunter." My mom said. Shadowhunter? What's that? I understand what a warlock is but the word shadowhunter, I don't know what that is.
"What's a shadowhunter? " i asked them. "Well a shadowhunter is part nephilim,which means part angel, and part human. Like me." My mom said. "So i got My shadowhunter side from you and my warlock side from dad?" I said and they nodded their heads. But then suddenly i heard a voice that sounded like Clary. "You have to wake up, Eva. Clary is worried that you won't wake up." My mom said. I shooked my head and hugged both of them. "I don't want to leave you guys. I just met you guys and i want us to be like this forever." I said to them while crying. I felt wet liquid on both my shoulders and i knew that they were crying too. But then suddenly i felt myself slipping away from them making me scream their names. "Mom! Dad! Don't leave me! Not again, please!" I yelled and the last thing they said were " we love you Eva." and just like that i woke up with many people surrounding me.
"Nev are you okay? You weren't waking up and i was worried." Clary said. I looked at her sitting on the edge of the bed holding my hand with a worrying look on her face.
"Clary. I saw them." I said while crying. "Saw who?" She asked. "My parents. " i said and started crying. I felt her hug me and patted my back. "Shh shh it's okay I'm here." She said and i cried on her shoulder while hugging her. I released the hug and looked around and looked at the people that were surrounding my bed. "W-where am i? What is this place?" I asked Clary. But before she could say anything a girl covered in tats answered me. " You're in the New York Institute." She said and smile at me. I smiled back. "What are we doing here?" I asked them. "You guys were attacked by ravenor demons and I couldn't just let you guys die since you guys are Jocelyn Fray's daughters. Making you guys shadowhunters." The blonde guy that me and Clary bumped into said. "So sorry to disappoint you but I'm not a Fray." I said to them. He looked at me confused. " She's like a sister to me but she is not actually my biological Sister. " Clary said to them. " Then what were you doing in her house?" He asked me. "I was hoping that Dot is there but turns out it was what you guys called a ravenor demon." I said. "What's your name, mundane." A tall raven haired guy wearing a black leather jacket asked me. "Nevaeh Seraphina." I said to him. "Seraphina? Is that your last name?" He asked me. I was about to say yes but I remembered that my father said he's father is Oswald Underwood and if my father married my mother, it makes her an Underwood too. So i am part if the Underwood family. "No. My name is Nevaeh Seraphina Underwood." I said to him. "Underwood?" Clary asked me. "Yeah. I guess i'm part of the Underwood family now." I said to her. " Is your Mother Seraphina Underwood?" The blonde guy asked me. I nodded my head. "Your mother was a Herondale but now she is an Underwood after marrying a warlock, Ambrose Underwood. So that makes you..." he was about to finish his sentence but i beat him to it. " A hybrid? Yep. Welcome to my world."

Hybrid[ M.B]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें