Chapter 17

I jolted awake breathing heavily. "What did i dream about. It felt so real. Maybe I should ask Magnus." I said to myself and laid back down and tried to sleep again.
~~~~~~
3 Hours later i woke up from my deep sleep because i felt somebody shaking my body. I turned my head and saw Clary looking down at me. "Clary? What is it?" I asked her. "Can you meet me infront of the Brooklyn Academy of Arts? There's something i have to do." She said. I nodded my head. " Thanks. I'll meet you there." She said and walked out of my room.
I got up from my bed and entered my bathroom. After showering, i went out of the bathroom but immediately stopped. What am I going to wear? I can't go out of my room half-naked just to ask Izzy if i could borrow her clothes. When i was about to reach for my old clothes, I saw a letter on my bed. I picked it up and read it.
' Hey i know you don't have any clothes to wear so i asked some if my colleagues to take your clothes from your apartment and oddly all of your clothes are in good condition. I thought your clothes would be torn or something. No offense. I already arranged your clothes in your closet when you were sleeping and did you know that you snore so cute?
Love, Izzy.'
I smiled and laughed a little bit. I didn't even know that i snow so cutely. I shook my head and went towards my closet and opened it. All of my clothes were there. I missed being in my comfy clothes. I looked through my clothings figuring which one to wear until i found it.

I went through the wardrobe if Izzy's colleague brought my shoes too and I found them

I went through the wardrobe if Izzy's colleague brought my shoes too and I found them. I took my sneakers and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror and walked out from my room. When I walked out of the institute i felt like someone was following me but I shrugged it off and made my way towards the academy.
I saw Clary standing infront of the academy and i ran towards her. "Hey, Clair." I said to her. She turned around and smiled at me but before she could say anything her phone rang. 
I saw everyone literally everything looking around to see whose phone was ringing. When i was about to say something i was startled from Alec saying ti Clary on what's the point of her wearing a glamour when she don't silence her phone. I snickered. Clary loomed at me. I looked at her innocently and she just rolled her eyes.
Simon called her and asked her where she is at and now we're on our way to
meet him because he agreed to help Clary search for whatever thing she's looking for.
We arrived at some sort of alleyway and we saw Simon waiting for us. Clary ran towards him and they both hugged each other. I smiled at them. " No hugs for me?" I said to him and he smiled and gave me a hug.
" Thanks for helping us, Simon" I said and he smiled. " You guys have been through a lot. I just want to help." He said and Me and Clary smiled at him. Simon suddenly jumped over a wall and I looked at clary with a surprised face.
"That's new." I said to her and she just shrugged. She climbed first then Alec. I tried to climb up the wall but i kept slipping down. " Come on, Nev! We have to hurry." I heard Clary said from the  other side of the wall. " Just give me a minute!" I shouted. How am I supposed to get to the other side?
My mind started drifting to the time where i could get changed by just thinking of it.
What if i could teleport to the other side? I'm just going to try. I thought of Simon, Alec and Clary and in the blink of an eye I appeared right behind of Alec.
" Nev! Hurry! " Clary said. " I'm here " i said to them. Alec was the first to turn around followed by Clary and Simon. " How did you get here?" Alec asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. "Are we going to your house or..." i said and Simon snapped out of it and asked us to follow him.
We have to climb up a ladder to get to Clary's Apartment by the backdoor( idk how to explain) . When they were busy climbing up the ladder like a bunch of mundanes. No offence. I thought of Clary's bedroom and in an blink of an eye i was there. I smiled. I'm getting the hang of my powers. I hear footsteps coming my way. I turned around and saw Alec, Clary and Simon.
" What The- how did you get in here so fast?" Said Simon. All if them were looking at me waiting for me to answer. " I used my powers. I can teleport by just thinking of the place. It's like Harry Potter." I said to them. 
"Oh. Cool." Simon said. When i was about to say something I thought of Dot. I missed her. Maybe I should check her room. If you're wondering, me and Dot stayed in Jocelyn's Apartment.
" Can i go to Dot's room?" I asked them. Clary looked at me and smiled sadly at me. " Sure. Take your time." She said. "Thanks " i said and went out of her bedroom and went towards Dot's room.