Chapter 5

Me, Clary, Simon and even Maureen entered the club and was met with many people dancing with each other. What did i expect? It's a club for Warlocks sake. Why did i say warlock? Eh.
Simon suddenly asked if Clary wanted a drink but she walked away. I catch up with her because she was walking way too fast. "Where are you going?" I asked her. "The blonde guy i was talking too. Why am I telling you this? You couldn't see him" she said and continued walking. " I saw him and you talking to each other just now but it's weird how Simon and Maureen couldn't see the dude." I said. Clary suddenly held onto a big mans arms and motioned for me to do the same. I sighed and ran towards their direction and held onto the mans other arm. " Someone's been working out. Cool contacts." Clary said. I sighed. What did i get myself into?
We entered some sort of private room and we let go of the man's arms. "Watch out!" Clary suddenly said and pushed a lady who was wearing a purple dress away from the blonde guy from earlier. "Watch out!"Blondie said and pushed Clary away. I was about to go and get Clary but i was hit.
I looked at who hit me and saw it was a man looking at me. "Did ya have to hit me?!" I said and was about to punch him but he held my wrist. I looked at him and tentacles started coming out of his face.
I looked at him in fear. He twisted my wrist and i heard a crack. "Ahh!" I screamed in pain. The man or creature let go of my wrist and i fell to the floor. I heard a screech and saw a dagger in the mans body.
The man-creature fell to the ground and i was shocked. I looked at the person who saved me and saw a girl with white tight revealing clothes smiling at me. I got up while holding my wrist. " Thanks i guess." I said.
I saw Clary leave the room and i quickly followed her. When i got out of the room I couldn't see Clary anywhere.
"Clary? Clary where are you?! Clar- umph." I was cut off when i bumped into someone. I looked at the person who i bumped into and saw a man with spiky hair and eyeliners looking at me.
"S-sorry. I wasn't looking where i was going. " i said. But i saw a red lip stain on his suit. I grabbed a napkin from my pocket and wiped the stain off his suit. I felt him looking at me so i looked up.
We were staring at each other and he started leaning in. I started leaning in too but soon i snapped out of it when i remembered that i had to find Clary.
I stepped back and looked at him. "I'm sorry uh sir but i have to go find my friend." I said and walked towards the exit.
But the moment i got out of the club my wrist felt normal so i looked down and see that the broken bone is back in it's place.

What the hell?