Chapter 2

Me and Clary have already reached the place where we're supposed to meet Simon. Before we entered the Cafe, me and Clary put on our sad face expression. We looked at each other and nodded both our heads and we entered the cafe.
There we saw the one and only Simon drinking. We walked towards his table acting sad. "Give me their names and i.... will end them. You know by writing to a letter to the dean." He said. "Don't bother." Clary said to him and gave her letter and sat down right beside me. "Whaat." He said and looked at Clary. "The sad face? Really? Well played well played." he said and they fist bumped each other.
"What about you, Nev?" He asked me. I showed him my letter. He smiled at me and gave me a high five. I took my phone out from my jean pocket and started going through my phone. I was scrolling through Instagram when a notification popped up. I looked at it and it was from Jocelyn, Clary's mom.
"Hey, Clary. Your mom wants you to meet her back home." I informed her. She nodded her head and got out of her seat. "You coming??" She asked me. I nodded my head. We said our goodbyes to Simon and went out of cafe.
20 minutes have passed and we have reached Clary's apartment. We entered the house and saw Dot, Jocelyn's worker and my aunt. Yes, she's my aunt. After my mom and dad died in a car crash when i was just 5, she took me in and raised to be the girl i am now and i love her with all my heart.