"I can't believe I'm getting jealous over this." Sunghoon whispered to himself, pressing his thumbs against his temples, covering his face with his hands.

-

"See you guys later.."Ji-eun waved goodbye to most of her friends, watching Sana, Sunoo, Chae and Ryuza leave the school grounds. The inter school activity was finally over and it was a bit past 4 in the afternoon. The unbothered girl was sitting on a concrete bench, waiting for her father to come pick her up when she noticed Sunghoon. Something inside of her was telling her to get up and walk over to him, to explain her friendship with Heeseung. She didn't understand why she felt the need to do so, but after hearing her three best friends say he was 'jealous' she felt bad.

She sucked in a deep breath, hoisting herself from off the bench, casually striding over to the lone boy in silence but suddenly was halted in her tracks when she saw an unknown figure wrap its arm around Sunghoon, pulling him into a tight hug.

Surprised, Ji-eun stopped her feet from moving her forward, observing the pair in front of her with many questions running loose in her puzzled mind. Who's she? Why is she hugging him? Sunghoon never mentioned having a girlfriend to her so she was very confused.

"Hoonieee? What are you doing?" The girl spoke up, pulling away from Sunghoon but her arms were still wrapped around his waist. Ji couldn't exactly see the expression on his face due to that fact that his back was now facing her but she was close enough to hear what they both were saying.

"Hoonie?" Ji-eun muttered under her breath, furrowing her brows together. Her lips were formed into a thin line as she looked at the two. She didn't know if it was right for her to interrupt.

"Why are you here, Heeseol?" Ji-eun was surprised at how cold Sunghoon's tone was as he questioned the girl.

"Why? Can't I spend time with my lover?" The girl continued, intertwining her fingers with Sunghoon's.

"Look—" Sunghoon started off but wasn't given the chance to finish his sentence due to a loud excited yell erupting from behind him, which was in Ji-eun's direction.

"OI JI!" Was all that she heard, making her head slowly and maniacally snap back to face the person who called out to her.

The girl bit her bottom lip, slightly irritated over the fact that Jake had announced her presence to everyone including Sunghoon and Heeseol. "What?!" Ji mumbled in a low yell, glaring at Jake who was now looking at her with puppy eyes.

"I- I was going to ask you if you knew where Sunghoon was but I found him. By the way, why are you just standing there?" Jake spoke to the girl in a tranquil tone, pausing, he leaned forward, cupping his hands around the girl's ear. "Why stand there? Why not talk to him?" He whispered out to her, making her flinch by the sudden hotness of his breath that brushed against her ear.

"Can't you see he's currently with someone else." She retorts, whispering back to him, afraid to turn around and look at the pair.

"Oh-" was all he said, raising up from his leaning position, looking over Ji-eun's head at Sunghoon. Jake combed his hair back with his fingers, letting out a minor sigh. Unpredictably, Jake grabbed Ji-eun's wrist, gently pulling her to him as he made his way towards Sunghoon and Heeseol. Ji-eun was definitely surprised but his action but didn't resist. She wanted to see who the girl was and why she acted that way towards Sunghoon.

Ji had her eyes fixed on the floor, looking down at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact with Sunghoon but Sunghoon on the other hand was shocked. His eyes were slightly widened at the sight of the girl in Jake's hold. Catching himself, he untangled his fingers from Heeseol's hand, pulling away from the pushy girl.