Chapter 31

After sometime.

Vaishu was in her room. Sid came there.

Sid: di... Are u free....shall we talk....

Vaishu: yeah sid come....

He came and sat beside her. She was reading a novel not giving attention to him. He got frustrated and pulled the book from her hand

Vaishu: what .....

Sid: I said na....I need to talk with u....

Vaishu: why u are talking with me....go and talk with ur nikhil bhai.....he will be waiting na....

Sid: di...what happened to u...why are u always telling to stay away from him

Vaishu: if I am saying to stay away means there must be a reason....why can't u just understand. Above all u didn't even noticed how Abhi got upset seeing u close to him.

Sid: whats there to get upset in this.....ohh so this was the reason why he was silent...he didn't even talked with papa...

Vaishu: yeah because u hurted him....

Sid: what did I do....

Vaishu: see I already told u to give a him a chance and u also promised me...it's been 6 months sid....u are not even calling him bhai....and today infront him u called that nikhil as bhai....just imagine how it will be for Abhi.

Sid: but di ..I call Bantu bhai also as bhai only....he is ok with that....then what's the problem if I call nikhil bhai....

Vaishu: who said Abhi is ok with u calling Bantu as bhai. He is upset with that too...but Bantu is his childhood friend and he knows him in and out....

Sid: but....

Vaishu: see....let's leave all these things...now listen to me....that nikhil is not a good boy as u think....I know him from before sid. He is not the one whom he portrays before u....please stay away from him....not for Abhi....I am saying for u...concerning ur safety....

Sid: whatever u are telling may be true di ....but  he also needs someone to show him love....he is fine with me and I am also fine with him....

Vaishu: u will never understand sid....but please don't hurt Abhi...that's all I can say....come lets go for dinner.

At dinner also Abhi was silent only. Sid saw that and kept silent. After sometime he decided to ask permission from Manish.

Sid: papa....I need to talk to u...

Manish: what baccha...say....

Sid: I need a permission from u ....he said looked at vaishu who was shooking her head in no.

Manish: what permission.

Sid: umm...to go with my senior for an outing....without guards....

Manish: what ....

Abhi: u are not going anywhere....that too with that nikhil.

Sid: but why....he is a friend of mine and he too likes me a lot....he will take care of me...

Manish: but sid...why without guards....

Sid: he things it will be awkward while roaming around with body guards...

Abhi: I said u na sid....u are not going anywhere without bodyguards and that too with him....

Sid: why....who are u to control my life.....

Abhi: because  I AM YOUR BROTHER SIDDHARTH.... He shouted at him making everyone shocked.

Sid: but he is also like a brother to me ..why can't I go....why are u being insecure with him. He is not gonna eat me alive or takee me away from u all....

Manish: sid...please calm down...it's not the way to talk to ur brother.....

Sid: but he also shouted at me....why are u not telling this to him...why is he controlling me...

Abhi: ok fine.....if u want to go with him go anywhere...call him bhai..go to his home....even shift to his home....I am no one to u na....I am just a controller in ur life right....even after being with me for 6 months if u can't see my love towards u means I can't do anything with that....

Manish: Abhi....what are u speaking....

Abhi: please papa ...I want to speak now...I can't make myself strong anymore. See Sid...u wanna go with him right go....and if....If u end up in any danger don't even dream that I will come to save u.....he said and went away from there without eating.

Sid: I just asked for a small outing na then why is he reacting this much.

Vaishu: u will never understand sid.....she also got up and went behind Abhi.

Abhi was in his room when vaishu came in. He quickly wiped his tears seeing her.

Vaishu: no need to hide ur tears from me....I have seen lot more than this....she said and sat beside him. Abhi just broke down and hugged her tightly....

Abhi: wh..why vaishu....why c.cant he understand my love for him... He is calling  someother person as bhai ...why can't he call me once....am I that bad....I agree I did wrong with him in the begining but I tried to mend all my mistakes na then why cant he understand me....

Vaishu: shh...it's ok Abhi ...he is just a kid Abhi ..he will understand soon... But Abhi please....please keep an eye on him....that nikhil is not a good guy like Sid thinks....

Abhi: haa vaishu....I dont know why...I am getting bad vibes with him..and..and I don't get why he smirked at me while Sid hugged him....its making me restless vaishu...here this boy is not at all hearing to my words....

Vaishu: don't worry...we will take care of him in the college...but I think he will surely get uncle's permission to go with nikhil....so u should keep an eye on them Abhi....

Abhi: yeah definitely i will vaishu....I just said those things in anger....how can I let sid to get harmed by any means....I have promised mumma and papa that I will protect him always....

Vaishu: that's my Abhi...ok now please sleep na...don't get tensed soo much....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.