Chapter 27

It was night around 8 clock. Sid was sitting at the poolside drowning his legs in the water. He was looking at the stars which are scattered over through out the sky. His mind was also looked like that only. Many thoughts scattered throughout his Brian. He was not able to join those thoughts and accept the reality as like how it is impossible to reunite the broken pieces of a glass fish tank.
His mind was fighting between accepting his love and fear for Abhi like a fish fighting between life and death which came out of that broken fish tank.

He was thinking about how sid stood for him in his college when he was ragged by his seniors. He saw how Abhi was showing his protectiveness towards him though it was rude. And also how he himself saved Abhi  from that goon.

Sid: I really don't believe now also that i did that....I saved him from that goon. I don't know from where I got that guts and courage to do that....but I simply did...don't know why.....

He was talking to himself when he felt someone's presence near him. He looked up and saw vaishu standing there.

Sid: hey di....what are u doing here....

Vaishu: nothing...I just came here and saw u....can I sit here....

Sid: di...why are u asking me...just sit na...

Vaishu sat behind him. Both were looking up in the sky. Both had their own thoughts. Sid decided to break the silence.

Sid: di...shall I lay on ur laps...for sometime....

Vaishu smiled and nodded in a yes and made him lay on her laps and started caresing his hairs.

Vaishu: sid...u are thinking about him right....

Sid: di ....wh..whom....

Vaishu: I know sid ..u are thinking about Abhi...

Sid just nodded his head in yes.

Vaishu: I told u na...

Sid: di...how come u know him...I mean u both are going to marry....I couldn't get whats  there behind u both....

Vaishu: ohh u wanna know our love story....

Sid: yeah.....

Vaishu: ok... Sid u know my papa right......

Sid: yeah....

Vaishu:actually my papa and manish uncle are best friends sid... Sorry to remind him...that amar tricked my dad and made him to fight with manish uncle. They got separated. But after Sandhya aunty's demise papa came to know about him and mended his mistakes and friendship with uncle. That time Abhi was really hurt.

Just imagine his situation and condition sid. He was coming home after 6 months from hostel that too on his birthday and he was only given the opportunity to see his mom burning in fire along with the home he used to live happily in front of him.

He was really missing sandhya aunty and he got affected with depression and trauma....he used to have lots of nightmares.....Manish uncle and papa was keen on finding that amar. So abhi was living with us. So I have personally witnessed how he suffered in those time. He is 3 years elder than me....I mean he was 7 and I was 4. Avni was in mom's womb 3 months...

Mom took care of him even she was pregnant. His only mood changer was me. I was his all time fav doll. we used to play together all the time. He will take care of me as I am his offcourse it's official now. But he always used to take care of me. And mom ,dad noticed that whenever he plays with me and sleeps beside me he doesn't gets nightmares.

And after Avu's birth he started caring her as his own sister. The time flew and when we became adults and the love between us started to be witnessed by our family and both of our family was happy with our relationship and they said ok. And between all these only I and avu came to Dubai for studies. In that time Abhi joined uncle and took mafia training.
Soo this is our love story....

Sid just smiled at her and layed silently when she continued....

Vaishu:  and one more thing sid....

Sid: what di...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.